• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

This may belong in the copper age discussion but for Justice League Dark the other issues to watch are Swamp Thing Vol 2 49 and 50. JLD #1 from the New 52 is a good bet to take an upturn for the movie hype, it was also a pretty solid series that I had on my pull list.

Anyone think Justice League Dark #1 will rise with the movie announcement? I passed on it back in 2011, and now I'm wondering why I did.

Scott Rudin being a producer on it is a very good thing. So I would say yes....

Just picked up #1 first and second prints x2 at a local LCS

Sweet! I was worried that my buying of Swamp Thing #49/50 and Justice League Dark #1 (1st prints) for cheap ($4 or less for ST 49/50 and cover of less on JLD 1) when I saw them was going to be a mistake. lol

I'm not up to date on the Kaboom kids comics, never heard of Steven Universe until a few days ago, but jeez, some of them have sold for crazy prices

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_sop=1&_from=R40&_nkw=steven%20universe&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

for some reason #6 has been commanding a premium for a long time now

Picked up a few Scooby Doo Team up 12's earlier today . I contacted my local Books A million store the week of its release .

They said they had the comics/magazines for the week in the back unopened . This was the Friday after it was released . I left my number and asked them to hold a copy and call if they got any. They finally called today . 2 weeks after I left my number . I got 2 copies . There were 4 more on the shelf that had minor dings and corner bends.

I was smart enough to bring in a few bags and boards to put the books in .

The counter monkey showed no regard for their condition and I dont think I would have wanted them If I hadnt bagged and boarded them , as he tried to bend the comics to scan them in to the register .

So if there are any Books A Million near you. You might get lucky with this book.

Marvel Contest of Champions #1 introduces White Fox from the TV series.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Avengers:_Electric_Rain

Contest also features the first appearance of Guillotine.

She is on the Gaming cover, fighting Joe Fixit(also his first appearance)

4839786-01-variant.jpg

Hadn't realized this first appearance either. I just read the last page and saw her name mentioned. Two first appearances in one. I ended up picking up a nine pack of variants that had both the Yu and the Kabam game variant. A whole lot of copies of that Yu variant went yesterday.