• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

stumbled on to this:

IMG_8665_zpsxzbqcprq.jpg

WOW!!! Larson? Backstory?

Yes.......do tell! :wishluck:

Absolutely love the colours on this book. :cloud9::takeit:

Yes, now confident it is the Larson copy thanks to feedback from the expert/longtime centaur collectors here and key identifying details from the description of this book in the original list for the Larson collection.

Edited by Johnny545

alright folks...I am down to needing less than 10% of the publisher (that's 29 or less books to complete)...

anyone that might have some centaurs they would be willing to part with, pm me and I will send list ...

here is part 2....this has amf 2/7-24 complete....coupled with the other video, a near complete (missing just 2/1) run of amf

Made this video this morning...shows amf 1/1-1/4 and 2/2-2/6....no amf 2/1 to show :cry:

here is part 2....this has amf 2/7-24 complete....coupled with the other video, a near complete (missing just 2/1) run of amf

Made this video this morning...shows amf 1/1-1/4 and 2/2-2/6....no amf 2/1 to show :cry:

Once again, real cool stuff man!! :golfclap:

Best part about this is the amazing "Shot" video in between.

Guess I didn't do a good job updating my need list.

Found out I already had a star 2 I won Tuesday lol

These are the 5 oversized star comics. I have 6-8 and 10-16. Missing only 9. Have all v2 except one issue I think.

image_zpsc503ahgv.jpeg

Typo there, rick - Star Comics 1-6 are all oversized.

There are worse books to have dupes on other than Star 2. :)

Star #9 is a tough book (New Year issue, 1938) - mine is a raw 5.0 and I'm lucky to have it.

Weird. I had star 6 in my reg box , just realized it is a second star 8. So, add star 6 to my want/need list doh!

Typo there, rick - Star Comics 1-6 are all oversized.

There are worse books to have dupes on other than Star 2. :)

Star #9 is a tough book (New Year issue, 1938) - mine is a raw 5.0 and I'm lucky to have it.

Weird. I had star 6 in my reg box , just realized it is a second star 8. So, add star 6 to my want/need list doh!

Sounds like you need to start wearing glasses :baiting:

These are the 5 oversized star comics. I have 6-8 and 10-16. Missing only 9. Have all v2 except one issue I think.

image_zpsc503ahgv.jpeg

Hope each run gets the 'Amazing Man' treatment (where you gave it it's own thread showcasing each issue) upon completion... :wishluck:

image_zpsc503ahgv.jpeg

Hope each run gets the 'Amazing Man' treatment (where you gave it it's own thread showcasing each issue) upon completion... :wishluck:
yes, I will