• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Like last year, another ENORMOUS haul at the show! All of these 9.8's FT Beachbum guaranteed! He may have some doubles if anyone else is looking for something, PM him. The newspaper variant is the NYCC show special, and is an actual comic, as well as a newspaper giveaway version.

enormous%20nycc%202015%201.jpg

enormous%20nycc%202015%202.jpg

Like last year, another ENORMOUS haul at the show! All of these 9.8's FT Beachbum guaranteed! He may have some doubles if anyone else is looking for something, PM him. The newspaper variant is the NYCC show special, and is an actual comic, as well as a newspaper giveaway version.

The actual newspaper that was printed is the lowest print run of any Enormous items, total print run of 40.

The actual newspaper that was printed is the lowest print run of any Enormous items, total print run of 40.

If anyone but you said that, I would immediately say BS. I still doubt they made only 40 of an item that is super cheap to print, and can't be graded or collected like regular comics. But you may be right!

Thought it was interesting that CGC is staying with the Legacy numbering....

Enormous%207%20Season%202%201%20Variant%203006.jpg

Enormous%207%20Season%202%201%203005.jpg

^^

So happy CGC have taken this approach as submitting all the new Vol.2 books with the amount of variants was confusing to say the least (I used Issue 1 Vol2 ConicConArt Artist Variant - does anyone outside this group have any chance of understanding that?!?!?)

Great to finally meet Tim though, a really great bloke and (according to Tim himself) there was ONLY 40 of the newspaper.

...and finally, it seems the newspaper edition had 104 just like last years NYC edition too. Perhaps we should start another similar thread to last years NYCC edition.

Edited by Every Day A Story

It was great meeting Tim... Super awesome guy... Was a little bummed I couldn't get the nycc variant since they were gone by Friday when I got there...

They didn't arrive until noon Friday due to shipping from printer & were available the rest of the show at both my & Tim's booth.

I apologize it wasn't earlier but was out of my control.

Thought it looked nice.

It was great meeting Tim... Super awesome guy... Was a little bummed I couldn't get the nycc variant since they were gone by Friday when I got there...

They didn't arrive until noon Friday due to shipping from printer & were available the rest of the show at both my & Tim's booth.

I apologize it wasn't earlier but was out of my control.

Thought it looked nice.

If he's referring to the comic with the newspaper cover (not the newspaper itself), then that's not correct. I picked up the NYCC newspaper cover on Thursday (along with a ton of other variants) .

Good meeting you on Sunday, Larry, and thanks for the deal!

Edited by GeeksAreMyPeeps