• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Phoenix Comicon - Alyson Hannigan

Alyson Hannigan has had a widely varied career, captivating audiences both television and film. She recently starred on CBS' hit Emmy Nominated comedy How I Met Your Mother, where she won numerous accolades including a People's Choice Award. On the film side, she most recently appeared in American Wedding for Universal Pictures. The American Pie series is the most popular feature comedy franchise of all time with over a billion in revenue. Previously on the small screen, Hannigan starred in the hugely popular and critically acclaimed drama Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Autograph $80

Photo Op (tax included) $86.50

$80?

Alyson Hannigan has had a widely varied career, captivating audiences both television and film. She recently starred on CBS' hit Emmy Nominated comedy How I Met Your Mother, where she won numerous accolades including a People's Choice Award. On the film side, she most recently appeared in American Wedding for Universal Pictures. The American Pie series is the most popular feature comedy franchise of all time with over a billion in revenue. Previously on the small screen, Hannigan starred in the hugely popular and critically acclaimed drama Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Autograph $80

$80?

Apparently, she hasn't made enough money meh

Autograph $80

$80?

That's it...I'm dumping Alyson for Felicia Day .

Autograph $80

$80?

I love her.

Autograph $80

$80?

I love her.

Yeah, she has that girl-next-door-who-also-collects-comics kinda vibe going on. :)

I was bummed when they killed off her character on Supernatural.

Autograph $80

$80?

I love her.

Ginger lover. :baiting:

NYCC 2015: VALIANT AND CGC TEAM FOR VALIANT X CGC REPLICA VARIANT SERIES – A FUN-FILLED NEW LINE OF REPRODUCTION COVERS “ENCASING” YOUR FAVORITE HEROES IN 2016!

41XZa5d.jpg

Big Image

oO3Rtym.jpg

hm

Maybe I should start selling "ink-on-paper, printed replicas" of CGC pancakes. :)

2dzuYfG.jpg

Post-Music Game #2 Point Round-Up

BlowUpTheMoon +4+4+4 = 12

Jeffro™ +4+4+4 = 12

PDXcomics +4+4 = 8

Ditch Point Challenge Summary

Ken Aldred 264

HarveySwick 120

RockMyAmadeus 80

Batman 79

BlowUpTheMoon 50

Ditch Fahrenheit 40