• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

November 2015 Heritage Signature Auction Thread
1 1

630 posts in this topic

Wow, a ton of nice Spiderman panel pages !

I need to start counting my pennies !

Some amazing stuff, including an ASM #129 page with the Punisher, is in the previews now. :ohnoez:

Wow, a ton of nice Spiderman panel pages !

I need to start counting my pennies !

Some amazing stuff, including an ASM #129 page with the Punisher, is in the previews now. :ohnoez:

I'm dizzy. Man I'd love that! Don't think I can swing it right now and there is always something next week/month/year but that's sweet!

8 years ago the Action 45 cover went for $61K, any guesses on the price it will fetch now?

So funny that it seems like yesterday that that cover was auctioned. At the time, the market had little interest in a GA cover (even a prime Superman Action cover) which was apparent when the initial buyer, thinking that they would restore it and re-auction it and make a profit, wound up taking a loss about 18 months later.

I think 150K is accurate this go round.

I just went through the auction, looks solid! Too much at once ? I guess we will find out soon enough.

330 OA lots yesterday, and I'm tracking 300 of them. The quality of pieces being added to this auction on a daily basis is incredible, and perhaps its too much all at once.

If so, then perhaps there's hope a few pieces will fly under the radar while the majority are focused on the must-have's. After all, its happened before on HA so the conditions are ripe for it to happen again.

By the way, the quality of lots in this auction is not limited to OA. For those that still follow comics, there's no shortage of key silver age books in top shape.

I just went through the auction, looks solid! Too much at once ? I guess we will find out soon enough.

330 OA lots yesterday, and I'm tracking 300 of them. The quality of pieces being added to this auction on a daily basis is incredible, and perhaps its too much all at once.

If so, then perhaps there's hope a few pieces will fly under the radar while the majority are focused on the must-have's. After all, its happened before on HA so the conditions are ripe for it to happen again.

By the way, the quality of lots in this auction is not limited to OA. For those that still follow comics, there's no shortage of key silver age books in top shape.

I'm definitely interested in how it pans out....it will give sense of how deep the market is.....I noticed Burkey put a dozen or so pages from his inventory that had been sitting for a while, one being the Kirby hulk 3 page that if I remember correctly, went from clink, to burkey, to comicconnect, back to Burkey and now at heritage.

Just had a look at the preview for the first time, Gene said best in the last 3 years earlier in this thread, might have to extend that timeline, its been just a long time since I've seen a lineup like this at auction.

WOW 'O WOW

:insane: