• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

I've been scrolling through watch count and still could not find how to look up sale prices for the buy it now/best offer auctions. All I see are books that are currently up for auction with the current bid and how many people are watching.

If you plug in the item # on watch count (in the keyword search box), then it should say "Sold for ______". Sometimes that doesn't work, and you have to click the link that says "check price here on eBay" or "History" and it will take you to the U.K. eBay site which shows the offers/final price.

Watch count is helpful for current BIN/Make Offer listings too, because you can see the offers (if any) that have been made/declined. Definitely a useful tool.

Thanks Action252kid. I can see it now. Definitely a great tool to have. I wish I knew about this site before lol

I've been scrolling through watch count and still could not find how to look up sale prices for the buy it now/best offer auctions. All I see are books that are currently up for auction with the current bid and how many people are watching.

If you plug in the item # on watch count (in the keyword search box), then it should say "Sold for ______". Sometimes that doesn't work, and you have to click the link that says "check price here on eBay" or "History" and it will take you to the U.K. eBay site which shows the offers/final price.

Watch count is helpful for current BIN/Make Offer listings too, because you can see the offers (if any) that have been made/declined. Definitely a useful tool.

Thanks Action252kid. I can see it now. Definitely a great tool to have. I wish I knew about this site before lol

Uh....you're welcome? :shy:

-J.

Uh....you're welcome. :shy:

-J.

Of course you too J :baiting:

Uh....you're welcome? :shy:

-J.

Of course you too J :baiting:

lol:foryou:

-J.

So my newly acquired copy came back from CGC today. Obviously, I knew that it was incomplete, but I am very happy about getting the blue label!

Here it is, warts and all!

Welcome back into the club!

Thanks Jeff! :hi: