• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

Not really. If one reasons properly, the only truly important book if you care about the character and her introduction is Ms. Marvel #1. :)

Pretty important moment in the character's story and her introduction to the world:

Kamala_zpsyfd1kyis.jpg

Not really. If one reasons properly, the only truly important book if you care about the character and her introduction is Ms. Marvel #1. :)

Pretty important moment in the character's story and her introduction to the world:

Kamala_zpsyfd1kyis.jpg

Awesome ! 2nd appearance in costume , "1st full story in a preview book" +100

Even more impressive is the tiny blacked out image of her on the cover but that should be "2nd Cover"

BAM ! POW !

FIRST%20IMAGE_zpsbqoktvec.jpg

Seriously they are both cool !

This listing grinds my gears.

We got the guy stating "this listings is for 6 books"

then ALL the way on the bottom he says "this is for one book only"

give me a break...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Captain-Marvel-17-2nd-Print-1st-Kamala-Khan-LOW-PRINT-/111780652681?hash=item1a06a56689

Edited by Santos208

This listing grinds my gears.

We got the guy stating "this listings is for 6 books"

then ALL the way on the bottom he says "this is for one book only"

give me a break...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Captain-Marvel-17-2nd-Print-1st-Kamala-Khan-LOW-PRINT-/111780652681?hash=item1a06a56689

Looks like your callout shut it down; seller relisting with proper info now. Good job...

Also CM17 2nd CGC 9.8 hit $750...

I love to spec, but no way ill be dishing out $500+ for a copy, rather save up for a batman 121 or something.

Also, speculators buy low, never high, if they buy high they doing it wrong.

Edited by Santos208

People paying even $100 for any Kamala Kahn book, let alone $500 or $1000 is speculators selling to speculators.

If you take time to lay out a justification for those valuations, and I'll take time to show you why its a pure spec-on-spec circle _____.

Also, speculators buy low, never high, if they buy high they doing it wrong.

All bubbles have people buying at the top and the bottom, its still speculating. I would change what you wrote to be "Good Speculators" buy low, "Bad Speculators" chase trends.

If she stays written well and a key marvel player, this book will continue to rise. It is rare. The book has been selling for over 500 in 9.8 and there is still less than 100 graded. Is this book the next BA 12 ? You know it could be . I have no doubt that it is being purchased by fans and flippers, just like any red hot book. I know some of my hoarded copies that I sold where flipped for more money. Whatever happens to Kamala rise or fall, captain marvel 17 2nd print is the clear winner.

If she stays written well and a key marvel player, this book will continue to rise. It is rare. The book has been selling for over 500 in 9.8 and there is still less than 100 graded. Is this book the next BA 12 ? You know it could be . I have no doubt that it is being purchased by fans and flippers, just like any red hot book. I know some of my hoarded copies that I sold where flipped for more money. Whatever happens to Kamala rise or fall, captain marvel 17 2nd print is the clear winner.

Calling a 2nd print rare is a topic worthy of a whole thread itself. Rarity only matters when there is demand... so demand is what we are really discussing.

But havent you just proven my point by laying out the case for speculation:

"if she becomes something she is not currently, then in the future, the price being paid now will be justified"

that's a pretty good definition of speculation.

And that's before we get into people buying multiples, and books being flipped.

I am not attacking speculation, flipping, or any of that. People can do what they like with their money, we are all free. I am just defending/validating my response in this thread. It's "value" is caused by speculators selling to each other, and fence sitting speculators getting off the fence, "before it goes any higher", and getting in on the 'action'.