• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,387 posts in this topic

Got this in the post today from Flaming_Telepath

9A64371D-383A-4847-8546-E29C895B2E71_zpszrqxaz2g.jpg

Needless to say I was very excited to open it. Now sitting pride of place in my comic room:

D688EE27-D9FA-4D5B-9986-3A21FECBC083_zpsm6tpx4gl.jpg

Great books...where'd you get the little stands?

Sorry, missed your post :)

My wife is a librarian, they are the stands she uses on her book displays.

I managed to...... acquire some ;)

They are just bent plastic really!

Better pic:

124757BB-667C-4F4C-9589-22C82CA8B706_zpslgeyd5q3.jpg

Cheers,

A couple of recent additions: I'm happy as both are very nice examples for the grade.

wsWEWVB.jpg

q7iDDkU.jpg

I love that stamp on the FF4!

Yeah, the stamps just give the book a little character. There's a VERY light subscription crease that's more easily noticed on the back cover. The front is hardly there, but does beak color eve so slightly. I'm assuming that the sub crease and the stamps led to the 5.0. The book checks out like a 6.0-6.5 otherwise. Really, really clean copy for grade.

A couple of recent additions: I'm happy as both are very nice examples for the grade.

wsWEWVB.jpg

q7iDDkU.jpg

I love that stamp on the FF4!

Yeah, the stamps just give the book a little character. There's a VERY light subscription crease that's more easily noticed on the back cover. The front is hardly there, but does beak color eve so slightly. I'm assuming that the sub crease and the stamps led to the 5.0. The book checks out like a 6.0-6.5 otherwise. Really, really clean copy for grade.

Very nice copies, congrats :applause: