• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Just to be polite right after air

Did we just see the home world of Hala?

dont really need spoiler tags in a thread labeled to include spoilers, but...

it's possible, but I am sticking with my prediction from May...

05/14/15 09:51 AM

In terms of speculation for next season...

On the Gemma front, the Kree artifact has likely transported her somewhere, as I dont think she is "inside it". I think her going into that will either take her to the Kree themselves (hoemworld or outpost), or at the very least let the Kree know. I think the "Kree are Coming" storyline begins with Gemma going into the artifact. This can jive with what the inhumans siad (dangerous to us), because they dont want to be captured by the Kree and forced to be their slave soldiers.

In the comics I believe it was giant robots that came to gobble up the inhumans and take them home, this could be a more feasible version of a Inhuman Collector Robot.

well, apparently it might actually be...

Niflheim

This accounts for the "Death" quotation(It leads to the Realm of Death), and Asgrad connection, and can even be helping to set up pre-story for ragnarok.

It also sets up Gemma to being chased be either Garm or Nidhogg, both of which covering the scent of blood would make sense for, especially Garm.

well, apparently it might actually be...

Niflheim

This accounts for the "Death" quotation(It leads to the Realm of Death), and Asgrad connection, and can even be helping to set up pre-story for ragnarok.

It also sets up Gemma to being chased be either Garm or Nidhogg, both of which covering the scent of blood would make sense for, especially Garm.

:wishluck:

I'd say better than 50% odds for the location, given the Hebrew word, and the released synopsis for episode 2.

Obviously anythings possible, and I've seen other guesses like

image comparisons to morag

, but this one seems highly possible, and the other ones fail to tie so strongly into the hebrew word, and the ep2 synopsis.

PS , anyone interested in that other theory i just mentioned aboved (which i think is wrong)

this is the picture in question

https://diasp.org/camo/841d6b84d4287a84f5433938a6112873cfbd9ee0/687474703a2f2f7777772e66696c6d646976696465722e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031342f30382f6d6f7261672e6a7067

but they would have to explain her ability to breathe, and even if she's part kree (inhuman, and it took her, fitz not so it wont), i dont think that covers it. Also doesnt link to the word Death, or the Asgardian scholar mentioned in ep2 synopsis

Edited by CBT

I'd say better than 50% odds for the location, given the Hebrew word, and the released synopsis for episode 2.

Obviously anythings possible, and I've seen other guesses like

image comparisons to morag

, but this one seems highly possible, and the other ones fail to tie so strongly into the hebrew word, and the ep2 synopsis.

PS , anyone interested in that other theory i just mentioned aboved (which i think is wrong)

this is the picture in question

https://diasp.org/camo/841d6b84d4287a84f5433938a6112873cfbd9ee0/687474703a2f2f7777772e66696c6d646976696465722e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031342f30382f6d6f7261672e6a7067

but they would have to explain her ability to breathe, and even if she's part kree (inhuman, and it took her, fitz not so it wont), i dont think that covers it. Also doesnt link to the word Death, or the Asgardian scholar mentioned in ep2 synopsis

The Asgard storylines from the original New Mutants run are some of my favorites. There's so much asgardian stuff that hasn't been brought up in the MCU, so I'm rooting for it to be that. And since the Inhumans are the MCU's mutants, I'd love the Secret Warriors having to fight Gemma out of Hel or something :whee:

Any thoughts on the creature that was stalking the halls of the hospital? Facially, I thought it resembled the Supreme Intelligence. Might be a stretch, but that was my first thought. I don't recall that character ever taking human form, but if it happened in the last 20 years, I wouldn't have read it anyway.

Any thoughts on the creature that was stalking the halls of the hospital? Facially, I thought it resembled the Supreme Intelligence. Might be a stretch, but that was my first thought. I don't recall that character ever taking human form, but if it happened in the last 20 years, I wouldn't have read it anyway.

Lash

lAIDCWq.png

Lash

lAIDCWq.png

yeah it's lash but i wish he looked better on the show something seem off about him.

I just watched the S3 premiere and was blown away at how much the quality of the writing has improved. Now it feels like we are being treated to MCU characters and stories. We have come a long way from the A-Team-esque quality of the first season and a half.

It was an ok S3 premier. Daisy still needs to work on her acting a bit more but I'm digging the low cut wife beaters, some scenes with Coulson felt like he was just rehearsing lines, I'm getting pretty tired of the Bobbi/Hunter drama, Daisy's "Teddy Bear" seems like a fifth wheel in a lot of the scenes, surprisingly I felt the Fitz scenes were the best. He's come a long way. Loved the action, new gear, and more inhumans to keep things interesting. A good pickup where it left off.

My main complaint is that it seriously lacked Wen (Agent May). I need more Wen in this show. If she's out for the whole season I'm going to be going through withdrawals. It could be rough. Just met her at the Baltimore comicon and by God she looks incredibly beautiful for being 50 years old.

BTW, what's with all the spoiler tags. It's a spoiler filled thread, no need for spoiler tags. It's in the title.

Just to be polite right after air

Did we just see the home world of Hala?

dont really need spoiler tags in a thread labeled to include spoilers, but...

it's possible, but I am sticking with my prediction from May...

05/14/15 09:51 AM

In terms of speculation for next season...

On the Gemma front, the Kree artifact has likely transported her somewhere, as I dont think she is "inside it". I think her going into that will either take her to the Kree themselves (hoemworld or outpost), or at the very least let the Kree know. I think the "Kree are Coming" storyline begins with Gemma going into the artifact. This can jive with what the inhumans siad (dangerous to us), because they dont want to be captured by the Kree and forced to be their slave soldiers.

In the comics I believe it was giant robots that came to gobble up the inhumans and take them home, this could be a more feasible version of a Inhuman Collector Robot.

that was already covered, and i used them out of respect for the person i was replying to, though as I said,(and you repeated), they shouldnt be needed when the title states openly spoilers