• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FANTASTIC FOUR #1 CLUB
14 14

1,088 posts in this topic

Glad you are here to police me at every turn feels good to have so much love from you that you would take your ''precious time'' to correct me.

Your like the wife I never had!! Not very many modern day women would do what you do.....you are ''special'' for sure!!

Edited by Hulk1962

Simple you are a bad apple and you are never positive about anything....complain and complain that is your comfort zone!! You love misery!! I seriously do not believe you like comic books at all you just love been a party poop on the internet. You are a compulsive negative attention seeker.

Try talking about positive things and comic books instead of acting like we are married here on the forums......you may one day actually enjoy been productive and nice to people....even the most evil of people have good days. Or continue acting like a teenager but at least stop wasting space here on the forum with your useless comments that have nothing to do with actual comic books. But knowing the type of person you are....you are most likely to chose the 2nd option and just going to go on and on and on to no end about nothing useful just so you can have the final word.

Edited by Hulk1962

RAD352162015814_141151_zpskclnjhmi.jpg

:applause:

We were talking at the shop today about what would happen to FF1 the moment it was announced that Marvel had them back. :cloud9:

Nice book. And yes, but the book is still expensive even with the title completely in the doldrums.

-J.

Agreed, but imagine the bump.

Agreed, but imagine the bump.

+1. One day Marvel/Disney will get the rights back, and what a day that will be. :whee:

Just hope it is in the next 3-6 years. Superhero movies being the mainstream of popular culture has an expiration date - no one can predict when, but there will come a time when something else takes center stage. :cry: