• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

Atlas horror.....its the greatest!

What about EC, Jimmers? I think their horror comics are the dog's bollocks.

Of course,you are correct in that.Just read Mens Adventures 26 and was feeling a little amazed at the artist line up...Colan,Ayers...all my fave hero artists minus thebig to Steve and Jack...but others that escape my mind at this moment.

In other mags they will be there though,along with Everret ,Heck...same lucky coin,just different sides eh?

PS..well done in ditch's challenge there ol' chap!

If not for this thread I may never have met one of my board favorite s/heros,Marty Mann...that is positive!!!!

Marty,you are a gentleman and im proud to know you here!

Thank you for your very kind words...it's truly a pleasure for me to be able to share

scans of my comics to such positive and enthusiastic collectors as yourself. Little

could I have believed all those years ago while selecting comics from the newsstand

that I would be able to do this.

Again, thank you!

mm

Atlas horror.....its the greatest!

What about EC, Jimmers? I think their horror comics are the dog's bollocks.

Of course,you are correct in that.Just read Mens Adventures 26 and was feeling a little amazed at the artist line up...Colan,Ayers...all my fave hero artists minus thebig to Steve and Jack...but others that escape my mind at this moment.

In other mags they will be there though,along with Everret ,Heck...same lucky coin,just different sides eh?

PS..well done in ditch's challenge there ol' chap!

Atlas had many great artists. Ones you didn't mention; Joe Maneely, Russ Heath, John Romita, Bernard Krigstein and Al Williamson, from memory.

Please take care of your animals folks.

A friend just told me of the dog problem in Romania and its heartbreaking...i wish there was something I could do.

If only i was a superhero....

Id make them all my superpets!

I know,this supposed to be positive...sorry.

I did get a jumbo German Donald Duck digest today though,ehapa?95:pages,all for .25¢ ---originally DM 7,80!