• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 252 Club 1st Kara Zor-El
2 2

174 posts in this topic

Agreed! Congrats, Brian. One of the great DC Silver Books of all time. The OW PQ is a real + for this book as most copies come with inferior PQ.

(worship)(worship)

Thanks Steven! It certainly is a pretty copy, but not good enough for you because it doesn't have white pages :baiting:

Very nice, looks like a 7 to me (slightly rounded corners). Nice eye appeal. :grin:

Thanks, I'm really happy with it. Very clean copy with vibrant color. Seems like a lot of copies of this book are a bit faded.

Very nice, looks like a 7 to me (slightly rounded corners). Nice eye appeal. :grin:

Thanks, I'm really happy with it. Very clean copy with vibrant color. Seems like a lot of copies of this book are a bit faded.

Yeah, it has that BB28 blue-gray background. Yours looks clean. I had a 5.0 and sold it. :cry: