• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Fresh from On Site Grading at Baltimore Comic Con, my first ever submissions. Was hoping for a little better than a 7.5 on the ASM 238 but the 9.8 on the ASM 252 more than made up for it! Both were spinner rack purchases by me as a kid. Guess I read the 238 too many times. :) The other grades were on par with what I expected. CGC Staff at booth 707 were awesome! I got the same level of service and attention as the guys dropping off short boxes.

2s004jt.jpg

2agphd.jpg

4ut2s5.jpg

2vln03s.jpg

bi1cu0.jpg

jujtvr.jpg

Curtis

Awesome Fetts!

I got my second batch of slabs back at Baltimore and I'm happy with the outcome. I was really worried since everyone has been saying CGC is grading strictly lately but other then the Ms Marvel 1 I was within a grade + or - of the grade they gave. I'm especially excited about the Runaway 1, DC Super Stars 17 and the Nova 1 since they are a grade higher then I was expecting.

Avengers%2057%20Front_zpseic2gjl8.jpg

Booster%20Gold%201%20Front_zpssvikl21j.jpg

DC%20Super-Stars%2017%20Front_zpsnofjhvbo.jpg

Edge%20of%20Spider-Verse%202%20Front_zpsrwxe3nwb.jpg

Guardians%20of%20the%20Galaxy%201%20Front%20New_zpsfiwwd7qa.jpg

Guardians%20of%20the%20Galaxy%201%20Front%20Old_zpsq65nduun.jpg

Hulk%201A%20Front_zpsari7x8bm.jpg

Hulk%201B%20Front_zpssqzg1sab.jpg

RawhideKid105.jpg

:applause: Congrats, Barton, it's great to finally see a copy of this issue in the census, and know it's in your picture frame collection. That it has great cover registration and white pages is especially awesome.

They arrived :cloud9: ..... all in all CGC did a pretty good job. They are graded a bit on the tight side.... but honestly, I don't really want gift grades and all the explaining and embarrassment that they entail when presenting them to a customer. I was expecting a 9.0 on the ST 97, not really much wrong with it. It did have a very small stain on the BC.... so that may account for it, but it has mad eye appeal, looks 9.0 to 9.2 structurally. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN1705%202.jpg

DSCN1709%202.jpg

DSCN1701.jpg

DSCN1702.jpg

DSCN1697%202.jpg

DSCN1700%202.jpg