• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,403 posts in this topic

CC 6.0 copy closed at $29.5K.

Obliterated GPA.

-J.

Yes it did. $28950 to be exact. :)

Your copies of SC22, BB28 and SC4 make my copies sad.

:(

If you have a trifecta! That's all that matters. :cool:

Edited by showcase22gr1959

CC 6.0 copy closed at $29.5K.

Obliterated GPA.

-J.

Yes it did. $28950 to be exact. :)

Your copies of SC22, BB28 and SC4 make my copies sad.

:(

If you have a trifecta! That's all that matters. :cool:

Yes your sig line is killing it. (worship)

-J.

J, you have a trifecta too and a bunch more. :cloud9:

These prices ought to bring some more copies out to market. It is nice to see a DC book have a Hulk 1 explosion in prices.

Agreed - but a tough book to part with for people who have them due to its scarcity. If you sell a Hulk 1 you know you can find another copy if you regret it, much harder with SC4.

It will be interesting to see if/how this hammer price affects the prices of other copies. I know at this point that I would now want more for my 2.5 and 3.0 but I'd imagine buyers will want to see additional market data before they're willing to pay more.

It will be interesting to see if/how this hammer price affects the prices of other copies. I know at this point that I would now want more for my 2.5 and 3.0 but I'd imagine buyers will want to see additional market data before they're willing to pay more.

Depends on the buyer, I have upgraded this book twice. One of the times I sold my copy way above GPA and it was a low grade issue. Sometimes people just want to have a book and they will jump on a low-grade book due to scarcity at high prices.

I am betting you can get more for them than you think (even without data), especially if you are patient.

(thumbs u

Hey do you want to sell your SC4? lol

Seriously though, you have a solid sig line.

lol Thanks, tho it needs to be updated. Sold and bought a few.

I always said I would only sell SC4 is I was going for a Tec 38. Now I am not so sure.

Demand for this book is crazy now. Every time I have a sales thread I get several PM's asking to buy my copy from my sig.

I'd sell one or both of mine (2.5 and 3.0) but have no idea how to price them right now but would be open to offers. The book is available (GA.tor has a 5.0 at NYCC with "Make Offer" on it) but its tough to figure out a price right now.