• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

Big auction tonight on ComicConnect All-star 8 5.5...record price its gonna be....
I assume you are announcing you are planning a big run at the book? no one I've talked to is (shrug)

There is a big upside on this book in the next two years..my prediction is that YOU gator will get it :golf clap: you have sold a lot of copies, meaning that you have bought a lot copies..you could do worse than put this in your inventory..I think we both agree the book as for the last couple years had a great upside and will continue to do so in the future.

that I absolutely agree on ;)

Gonna have to change this thread to "Wonder Woman every 4 months thread". C'mon now...the books are hot...she's gonna be on the big screen...need more love here.

On a complete whim I picked this up on the 'bay and it arrived today. First WW purchase. I just think the cover is outstanding.

WW26.jpg

Gonna have to change this thread to "Wonder Woman every 4 months thread". C'mon now...the books are hot...she's gonna be on the big screen...need more love here.

On a complete whim I picked this up on the 'bay and it arrived today. First WW purchase. I just think the cover is outstanding.

WW26.jpg

Truly that is an amazing cover and one of my favorites :applause: I love the locomotive covers! WW 55 has the Ghost Train, another loco cover and favorite. HG may have been a train enthusiast he drew them so passionately.

Sensation covers rival Action & Detective for their amazing covers IMHO.

Just WOW :luhv:

. . , now that's what I call a masterpiece.

Some of the WW, Sensation covers could rival (or surpass) the very best Action, Detective or covers, or any GA title for that matter.

Nice ebay score!

I have just a few Sensations:

eaf01bf7-0767-4b1a-85b9-8ef605206603_zpshmp1zkwb.jpg

Holy Glossinator photo. That's even besides the point. How WHITE can those pages be ?!? Looking at the edge, the paper looks brand new :o :hail:

How WHITE can those pages be ?!? Looking at the edge, the paper looks brand new :o :hail:

CGC did label the pages "White" and they indeed are (a bit of a flash burn from the glossinator enhances the effect). :cloud9:

Some of the WW, Sensation covers could rival (or surpass) the very best Action, Detective or covers, or any GA title for that matter.

Agreed sir!