• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

I always thought Marvel Team up #1 was her first appearance. I just passed up a Marvel Premiere 20 at a garage sale this morning :doh:

Who has a garage sale on a Thursday. Must be in the hood.

Originally they all started on Friday, then someone had the idea to push his/hers one day up to "beat" the others. Now they are mostly on Thursdays around here.

Just Hector and the soccer moms.

:jokealert:

I always thought Marvel Team up #1 was her first appearance. I just passed up a Marvel Premiere 20 at a garage sale this morning :doh:

Who has a garage sale on a Thursday. Must be in the hood.

Originally they all started on Friday, then someone had the idea to push his/hers one day up to "beat" the others. Now they are mostly on Thursdays around here.

Just Hector and the soccer moms.

:jokealert:

:roflmao: hector and the soccor moms would be a good band name

Why are we talking about misty knight in the modern thread? Started this discussion in bronze thread first and nobody responded. (shrug)

MP 21 is the book to have.

20 she mentioned so clearly not a first or cameo

Team up 1 is an after the fact - retcon, never should be considered a first appearance.