• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Stephen Amell Wants Ronda Rousey To Appear On Arrow

During the Arrow panel at Dragon Con 2015, a fan informed Stephen Amell that "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey (Furious 7, Entourage) "ships Olicity," and wanted to know if there was any chance the UFC's undefeated Bantamweight Champion and budding actress could appear on the show.

Katie Cassidy: That would be amazing. Could you make that happen?

Stephen Amell: Ronda Rousey could replace me for an episode if she wants! Ronda Rousey can literally do anything she wants at this point ... To me... To the show.

Arrow Producer Possibly Hints At Green Lantern Ring In Season 4 Premiere

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Guggenheim teased the idea even further, suggesting that a certain ring might maybe an appearance in the Season 4 premiere.

“There is a nod or two,” Guggenheim teases. “There is a billboard that people will get a kick out of, and there may or may not be a ring in the season premiere.”

That seems like a pretty clear reference to the Green Lantern’s power ring. If it does appear will it be on its own, or will somebody be wearing it?

Marc Guggenheim Teases CONSTANTINE's "Exciting" Role In ARROW Season 4

"When you see him in the show, honestly it feels like we’re doing a Constantine/Arrow crossover, and it’s so exciting… We’re just really glad we got the chance to extend Matt Ryan’s run as Constantine by at least one more hour of television. I think you’ll see he fits very neatly into our universe. It never feels forced, it feels right. Stephen’s on screen vibe with Matt is just very natural, it’s as if these guys had been working together forever. I think people are really going to love the episode. John Badham (‘WarGames,’ ‘Saturday Night Fever’) directed it and it was just a happy circumstance, but John had also directed an episode of Constantine. It all works and it works really effortlessly. It worked effortlessly with a lot of effort I should say. I can’t wait for people to see that episode, if you thought it was a thrill just to see that one shot of Matt in the trailer wait til you see a whole episode with him."

hell_brakes_loose_in_star_city_by_elenaldarine-d95e3tz.jpg

He read what you all were posting.

:o

David Ramsey On Fan Backlash To ARROW Season 4 Helmet

Speaking to TV Guide Magazine, Ramsey touched on the fan backlash and teased that there's more to his costume that hasn't been revealed yet.

"I like it. I know there’s a lot of criticism that it looks like the Magneto helmet. But by the time you see Diggle in action – we also get into what the helmet can do – you won’t be thinking of the X-Men at all. There is a very cool gun too. The gun and the helmet, by the way, are S.T.A.R. Labs creations."

eeb3d8546382525372395ff8368a53212996aea4eaa3dfb3da5cf71d56c06668_1.jpg

f8a2367bca9ab402a7a93c9ff0f8b7a03748a98d5702cca1f98ac156b938e509_1.jpg