• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,432 posts in this topic

He shoots, he scores AGAIN! Great book Gino. You gotta crack it to see the splash page though... One of my favorite MLJ's

Thanks Damien and thanks Robot!! I have to agree the splash this book is famous for is off the register cool!! I also enjoy a few of the others from this issue as well...for everyones viewing pleasure...I hope the images dont offend anyone if it does let me know and I will take it down...I would think most reading in the Gold Sector are ok with me sharing these as they are accustomed to this type of stuff though.

20523968704_8216323dd6_c.jpg

20958631170_dc41411094_c.jpg

20958868498_5572a8ec4f_c.jpg

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

He shoots, he scores AGAIN! Great book Gino. You gotta crack it to see the splash page though... One of my favorite MLJ's

Thanks Damien and thanks Robot!! I have to agree the splash this book is famous for is off the register cool!! I also enjoy a few of the others from this issue as well...for everyones viewing pleasure...I hope the images dont offend anyone if it does let me know and I will take it down...I would think most reading in the Gold Sector are ok with me sharing these as they are accustomed to this type of stuff though.

Good boy Gino! Let's get offended and see the good stuff!

Here's something related to your bottom photo. The Junior Flying Corps was supposedly re-named when they issued the pin to the Junior Flying Legion. Got this from Ted Hake many years ago. Just for fun, here's also the Wings of America pin offered right on the cover of Wings Comics #1.

comicbookbadges_zps93aca84f.jpg

Thanks you three wonderful funny book aficionado's!!! :grin: (thumbs u

Thank YOU for letting me see your collection grow with awesomness and love the last few years!

I get so excited to see you grab something new,and such good taste!

Real great stack you are building up there!

Wow, very cool stuff. My want list keeps growing the more I see the books you are buying Gino! Great stuff for sure (thumbs u

Thanks for the kind words. Romance books are still the undiscovered country for a lot of collectors. Until I started following some of Dr. Love's posts a few years ago, I owned exactly zero. Now they are some of the favorite books I have. :cloud9:

Thanks for the kind words. Romance books are still the undiscovered country for a lot of collectors. Until I started following some of Dr. Love's posts a few years ago, I owned exactly zero. Now they are some of the favorite books I have. :cloud9:

....... the insidious Dr. Love ...... the Pied Piper of Romance has claimed yet another acolyte to the alter of amore..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12