• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Arrow Season 4 Trailer Will Break The Internet According To Executive Producer

Apparently, Arrow isn’t waiting until its season four premiere to crack the Internet in half.

The CW’s superhero drama will rile fans much sooner than that, supposedly through a trailer for the upcoming season. As Arrow executive producer Wendy Mericle recently teased on Twitter, Arrow’s next trailer is going to break the Internet.

T977SCf.jpg

Now they have set the expectations way-high.

:popcorn:

Gosh! I hope there's more romance that I can fast forward thru.

I fast forward thru any scene w laurel

Damien Darhk Shows Up In Arrow Season 4 Premiere

Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim revealed that Dahrk (played by Neal McDonough), the latest big-bad to fight Team Arrow, will make a full appearance on the season four premiere. “He’s very different from our previous Big Bads in that he’s not hiding in the shadows,” Guggenheim told TVLine. “But at the same time, he doesn’t have a public persona.”

Despite his indirect influences, Darhk will still show his face for crucial events, such as one that will occur on the Season Four premiere. “He shows up at a very public meeting that Lance is present at,” Guggenheim elaborated. “If Darhk wants to show up somewhere, he’s certainly going to!”

damien-darhk-143527.jpg

He was quite the villain on JUSTIFIED.

Premiere+FX+Networks+Sony+Pictures+Television+gkb9hVj0Nssl.jpg