• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heat Press Machines
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Interesting that your concerns are only financial, not which is best for the books. Hobby purposes you say ?
Not to get into it, but for the Hobbyist wouldn't a regular tacking iron do a lot of what they want? You know, spot re-flattening instead of the full meal deal. And many hundreds cheaper. No?

tackingiron.jpg

No boardie-love for the lowly Tacking Iron 'round here? (shrug)

Using a tacking iron only may make the spot(s) look different than the area around it. Although not necessary every time you use a tacking iron, it may be best to do a full press to get a more uniform look. I liken it to only ironing parts of a shirt. Although the rest of the shirt may not be wrinkled, you can still see the difference between what was ironed and what was not.

Edited by jaeldubyoo

Advanced issues found

On 9/1/2015 at 11:09 PM, spracks919 said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently in the Market to buy a heat press to try my hand on some of my books, but like many before me, figuring out which one to buy is proving difficult! I have been looking at the Pro-3804X, but the Reviews on it are questionable at best, Hotronix has one that looks pretty good but is fairly pricey.This would be used for Hobby purposes so I don't think I need a big Expensive Machine, just one that works. If there is anyone with Experience on this that would be willing to share some info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

On 9/2/2015 at 1:53 AM, namisgr said:

Haven't they come out with the 11.0 yet?

On 9/2/2015 at 1:46 AM, Aweandlorder said:

OhEmGeeeeejus! Stealing!!

On 9/2/2015 at 1:35 AM, Davenport said:

No boardie-love for the lowly Tacking Iron 'round here? (shrug)

Heat press machines are good for printing on T-shirt. If you want to get a good heat press, you must consider the following important factors such as quality, size, digital timer, heat platen, temperature range, adjustable force, warranty, price, etc. I personally use Fancierstudio Heat Press Industrial Quality Sublimation Machine. The printing quality is awesome. The manual is included it.

Edited by robertson32

Frontier Pressing... 

If it was good enough for Laura Ingalls to press her comics it's good enough for me... 

s-l300.jpg