• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

Issue 32 was so good. :banana:

Sheriff Cyprus now knows that Em is a Reviver.

We have a very good idea what the yellow figures are.

Conflict between Em and Martha transpired.

The only things that remain seem to be: the trigger of all of this and the cause of Em's death. <---- Maybe those two things are related. hm

I actually did that for both of you to show everyone what #%^%%^ss both of you really are (and let me not forget the all no nothing CBT). It will go up a $1000 each time it doesn't sell.

Seems like a sales strategy that's just as smart as paying $7500 for a modern CGC 10 book :whee:

Pride was Hulk's sin, (still is), and it cost him thousands.

I still collect this, little behind in the reading. Have the set an expected size to the series(50 issues, 100 issues, etc), or is it open.

Me too I have been buying and reading this comic since issue #1. Like CBT asked I would also be interested to know how long this comic plans to go. IMO it's one of the best comics being produced today.

Edited by raybowles

The last 10-12 issues have been fantastic. I keep telling people that dropped the book in the teens to get back on board. It really is that good IMO
I dropped it but not because I didn't like it. I had problems with the LCS, then problems with HeavyInk. Decided to purge my floppy buying to almost nothing. I'm about 8 issues behind now, but definitely plan on catching up