• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

Is that the first appearance of a gem-less Infinity Gauntlet?

Which book has the 1st appearance of the Infinity Gauntlet with the gems - SS #50?

:gossip: 44

So gem-less and gem-full in the same book then? I have several copies of both but have never read them.

ALL-STAR SQUADRON 36 & 37 (DC Comics 1984) SUPERMAN vs CAPT MARVEL / SHAZAM

Seem to do pretty well. One of those that you can still buy cheap as part of a run and then sell for $15 split out. Superman v Shazam in an off title. What's not to love.

Moon Knight #57 9.8 going super star @ $88 & 34 watchers. End tomorrow. Last few have hit $150+

:insane:

Looks like it went super nova and ended at $3 over the price it was at the time of your post lol

All those watchers and not two bidders. Crazy world that E-Bay.

Aliens 1 CGC 9.8 - $67.64

Someone just landed one heck of a GREAT deal.

Actually $82.17, there is a BIN for $98.

Boscoe was correct: C $90.00

Approximately US $67.64

It is beyond me why people run auctions in the month of August. With Back to School and other things going on (conventions), unless you are really strapped for cash, do not run auctions. Just a terrible idea. But hey, I've picked up quite a few things this month so....

Moon Knight #57 9.8 going super star @ $88 & 34 watchers. End tomorrow. Last few have hit $150+

:insane:

Looks like it went super nova and ended at $3 over the price it was at the time of your post lol

lol

Well a lot of watchers doesn't always = a lot of bidding action but it is interesting to watch regardless. (thumbs u

Approximately US $67.64

It is beyond me why people run auctions in the month of August. With Back to School and other things going on (conventions), unless you are really strapped for cash, do not run auctions. Just a terrible idea. But hey, I've picked up quite a few things this month so....

If I had gotten back from my business meeting on time, I sure would have bid higher than $68 for THAT book.

:ohnoez:

Approximately US $67.64

Not so much the timing as much as demand. This book is a grey area book.. Has a cult following (me included) but is not a trending book, so - bad idea to dollar auction it regardless of time cause youre at the mercy of whos online that 1 week.

Ive been looking for one for awhile, and I practically live on eBay and I missed that one. Thats proof enough lol

Approximately US $67.64

If I had gotten back from my business meeting on time, I sure would have bid higher than $68 for THAT book.

:ohnoez:

sniper_2569626b.jpg

Approximately US $67.64

You're not counting shipping. If the same book closed for $10 with $60 shipping would you say it sold for $10?

The two books I compared had different shipping prices, thus I added the shipping to get a comparable total.

Approximately US $67.64

You're not counting shipping. If the same book closed for $10 with $60 shipping would you say it sold for $10?

The two books I compared had different shipping prices, thus I added the shipping to get a comparable total.

lol

You said the book had a BIN of $98. But it's okay. You got confused. No harm done.

:foryou:

Not so much the timing as much as demand. This book is a grey area book.. Has a cult following (me included) but is not a trending book, so - bad idea to dollar auction it regardless of time cause youre at the mercy of whos online that 1 week.

Ive been looking for one for awhile, and I practically live on eBay and I missed that one. Thats proof enough lol

I've sold three 9.8's over the years. None sold for less than $250 (1 x $250; 2 x much higher). But you are so right - it is the Aliens fanatics that dive on a high-grade example.

Approximately US $67.64

lol

You said the book had a BIN of $98. But it's okay. You got confused. No harm done.

:foryou:

Also, the seller couldve done better for himself if he listed it as cgc 9.8 :facepalm:

Also, the seller couldve done better for himself if he listed it as cgc 9.8 :facepalm:

Please. I had $150 ready to throw at this book right out of the gate. Silly business meetings. So what if they contribute to the income. What's that got to do with comic books?

:frustrated:

(: