• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

I hope anyone paying a premium for CM 17 2nd isn't expecting a full length story starring Ms. Marvel. The prices of the 1st full appearance seem to be dropping...at least the regular cover.
You can grab them for free even...

Where are you finding them for free?

Krighton snagged some for free in one of those giving tree threads. Good grab !

They were nine, offered by Revat, IIRC. Krig's follow-up offer was very solid anyway, so these were not properly "for free". lol

Im currently on issue #9. IM enjoying it, but I feel like it has dropped a bit, 1 to 4 had me hooked. the issues with wolverine were alright, didn't really have that "it" factor the first issues did for me.

Really? I liked #1 but not exaggerately #2 and #3.

I restarted with #4 and liked the two Wolverine issues, but after #10 it really starts to rock. (thumbs u

Also, the meeting with Lockjaw and the revelation she is a New Inhuman bought me immediately. And made me discover the work done "behind the scenes" in other titles.

I have just read #15, where she confronts Lineage… Loved it. :cloud9:

You should really pick Inhuman #1-14 and the Annual.

Im currently on issue #9. IM enjoying it, but I feel like it has dropped a bit, 1 to 4 had me hooked. the issues with wolverine were alright, didn't really have that "it" factor the first issues did for me.

I restarted with #4 and liked the two Wolverine issues, but after #10 it really starts to rock. (thumbs u

Also, the meeting with Lockjaw and the revelation she is a New Inhuman bought me immediately. And made me discover the work done "behind the scenes" in other titles.

+100 on the Inhuman run GREAT !

+100 on the Inhuman run GREAT !

The Annual ending had me quite surprised…

I read it before #9-14 as I am still missing some issues because I was too curious, and the way Soule manages to have Karnak escape Lineage's absorption is highly original. Loved it! :D

Ill have to start reading ms marvel if it picks up after 10.

As for inhuman, it does look interesting, time to dive in and see what they are all about.

edit

so I just started on ms marvel again, issue #9 (lockjaw starts) i know she's inhuman and all, in which issue exactly did she become inhuman and how did she get the power to morph, or get "long again" I'll have to reread the whole thing down the road, I'm recalling some stuff as Im typing this. She finds out about "morphing" when she rescues the "bullies" from drowning...but can't quite pinpoint how she got that ability.

Edited by Santos208

Ill have to start reading ms marvel if it picks up after 10.

As for inhuman, it does look interesting, time to dive in and see what they are all about.

edit

so I just started on ms marvel again, issue #9 (lockjaw starts) i know she's inhuman and all, in which issue exactly did she become inhuman and how did she get the power to morph, or get "long again" I'll have to reread the whole thing down the road, I'm recalling some stuff as Im typing this. She finds out about "morphing" when she rescues the "bullies" from drowning...but can't quite pinpoint how she got that ability.

Kamala, as any other people receiving powers from the activation of latent Kree DNA, gains them when exposed to the terrigen mists unleashed on the planet by Black Bolt. I believe this happens in some major title or crossover, like Infinity or Inhumanity.

All of these people come to be called "NuHumans", or "New Inhumans", because as opposed to Inhumans they are not Inhuman born but just have latent Kree genome in their DNA, deriving from the early Kree experimentations on the human race.

When exposed to the mists, either the special abilities manifest, or they apparently die in the process (this could not happen with Inhumans exposed to terrigenesis, I believe, as their inhuman DNA is always enough).

Kamala knows nothing about this until she meets Lockjaw that brings her to Medusa, so you have not missed anything.

I hope anyone paying a premium for CM 17 2nd isn't expecting a full length story starring Ms. Marvel. The prices of the 1st full appearance seem to be dropping...at least the regular cover.
You can grab them for free even...

Where are you finding them for free?

Krighton snagged some for free in one of those giving tree threads. Good grab !

Ah, I refer to that as a "Divad Outlier"

the Last Days issue of Ms. Marvel won't be out until October...kind of cutting it close....anyone notice any unknowns on the cover the All New Point One coming out in October?

I think they're being secretive about some of the content. Could be that they're just looking to generate sales by speculators

the Last Days issue of Ms. Marvel won't be out until October...kind of cutting it close....anyone notice any unknowns on the cover the All New Point One coming out in October?

I think they're being secretive about some of the content. Could be that they're just looking to generate sales by speculators

Will the new hulk be on it?

What - you mean the fact that it says "Second Printing" or the fact the neither the word "First" nor "Appearance" appear anywhere on the label?

:baiting:

:grin:

It doesn't? (shrug)

IT SHOULD ! It is Her first appearance in full costume and face ! On a cover ! like it or not . 2nd printing means nothing. If the first printing had her first appearance the argument would not exist ! Edited by paul747