• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

$14,500 was the price on the 4.5

That's only $10,500 more than I sold my 4.0 a few years back :o

Crazy no ? For Showcase 4 ?

Not according to those who say it's been undervalued (shrug)

Looks at Hulk #1 and AF #15 in these grades. SC #4 is still behind them ;)

No....I wish but I have to stick to my original plan next book on my list is a AF15 (some time later in 2015). Then after that it will be a SC4 (this will be a book I buy some time in 2016).

Congrats to the new owner it is a great book to own!!

Edited by Hulk1962

I bought a copy in the early 1990s and it has sat in a box since. I nearly decided to sell it on a number of occasions to finance other books thinking I could get another copy at some stage. Thankfully I did not as with changing times it would now be very hard to replace.

Ahhhhhhhh (worship)

I can't tell but if that's the one we traded man I did you good! That's a friggin gorgeous 3.0.

yes. That is your old copy. Stil in a happy home.

It's a beaut, hold onto that one (thumbs u

With still about a week away, the CL copy is already at $12,500 :o Looks to be a record price in this grade of not soon to be. Will this cement that Showcase 4 is the #2 most valuable book behind AF 15 and now overtaking Hulk 1?

Its currently about 2 bids shy of being at the 2015 average for AF15 and if it goes up many more past that it will be about the average AF15 sale (since MC can really affect a price etc)

With still about a week away, the CL copy is already at $12,500 :o Looks to be a record price in this grade of not soon to be. Will this cement that Showcase 4 is the #2 most valuable book behind AF 15 and now overtaking Hulk 1?

I say "no" because it's only one sale and it is starting to look like an outlier.

-J.