• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Now that Hannibal is over, how about Mads Mikkelson as Negan? That guy is awesome! And since AMC is not going to allow Negan to constantly say the F word; Mads could create a more sophisticated ominous Negan.

Edited by Red84

so which guys are the crazy 9.8 registry guys? lol i may be able to help fill some gaps.. mainly with the variants.

may post in the for sale section but i have em posted elsewhere at the moment..

but i have all 2013-2014 #1 con variants in 9.8, 50 hero, 78 lbw 9.8ss, 1 eccc kill them all 9.8ss, 101 ghost 9.8ss norman reedus, #1 escape 9.8 set. #1 skybound 5th anniversary BW 9.8... TONS! about 26 slabs :D

message me lets chat.. id like to move em ALL!

Some of the TWD sketches* from the ICE convention in Brimingham yesterday that I snapped whilst there... *not mine. From what I recall Charlie was only using markers (no brush pen), he was his usual cheerful self. I on the other hand was a miserable grumpy due to my back injury (RTA a few months ago) and not being able to top up on pain killers towards the end of the day because I was driving. meh. The con was good fun even though the artist that I had wanted to see had cancelled, the usual suspects / con-goers were there to meet up with though. Was exceptionally grateful to see some familiar faces as I have been a bit of a hermit since the injury and it knocks your confidence in these situations.

nE8vngA.jpg

g2TF6Of.jpg

ORfUlYu.jpg

Hadn't really had anything planned for myself which is unusual but going was all a bit last minute. I did have a few blanks and comics with me but never got around to using them. Got a layout done instead.

NYowuOz.jpg

ta992nI.jpg

E423g7u.jpg

Should be fun to get progressed in one way or another... or several. If you go to enough cons you get to see the same artists again and again so a little mission to complete adds flavour.