• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the print run is on the Chew #1 "Signed" card game exclusive variant ?

Thanks

old_dano

I wasn't aware that there were signed issue #1's included with the game. I got one and it is not signed. No idea on the print run, though.

The actual signed issues got shipped out with this weeks comics.

I believe that only comic store retailers were able to get these with their initial order of the card game.

So it was not included with the actual game.... It is a retailer incentive.

Andy is "thirdgreenham" on the boards and owner of Forest City Coins in London Ontario.

old_dano

Edited by old_dano

This is the only information I have on it.

"For every 6 copies of Chew Cases of the FDA Card Game ordered, receive one free exclusive Chew #1 signed by John Layman and Rob Guillory. Limited only to initial orders."

old_dano

Does the signed book have different cover art or is it the same book, just signed by John & Rob? :shrug:

There's one on ebay right now not sure if I want it enough to bid 50 lol. Also I think I would like this variant a lot more if it didn't say mature readers on it.

So two ended in the past couple of days, one for $81 (free shipping) and the other $72.01 (3.99 shipping).

Not too shabby; the sucky part is that these would all be GLOD if sent to CGC for grading. I wonder if John or Rob kept some unsigned ones and are coming to NYCC... that'd be cool. :wishluck: