• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,321 posts in this topic

I have posted this before.....but it's cool enough to throw up every now and then again!!!

:headbang:

62ac575cafca1caed9c543f556f8e59a_zps39627292.jpg[/img]

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause:...and I don't have even one of them!

mm

I'm sure I must have posted this somewhere on the boards at some point in time, and it is hardly representative of the breadth of my GA Archie and MLJ collection, I just happened to have these books out one day several years ago and took the shot.

Anyway, seemed like a good one for a Sunday morning...

TheGoods_zpsd00c31aa.jpg

I'm sure I must have posted this somewhere on the boards at some point in time, and it is hardly representative of the breadth of my GA Archie and MLJ collection, I just happened to have these books out one day several years ago and took the shot.

TheGoods_zpsd00c31aa.jpg

That is one of sweetest group shots I have ever seen!!! :applause:

TheGoods_zpsd00c31aa.jpg

:o

TheGoods_zpsd00c31aa.jpg

Meaning that this is just the tip of the iceberg .....

(worship)(worship)(worship)

TheGoods_zpsd00c31aa.jpg

Wow (worship)

TheGoods_zpsd00c31aa.jpg

Those books seem to be tough to get. I 've bid on them many times and won very few. I like your display. Reminds me of my Superman group photo.

5558685831_dd151fea70_b.jpg