• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

great looking bat 251 greggy :P

Really ? That is the one book in his stack that did not seem to be up to Greggy standard.

My bad, of course your comment was tongue in cheek.

Edited by bomber-bob

great looking bat 251 greggy :P

Really ? That is the one book in his stack that did not seem to be up to Greggy standard.

My bad, of course your comment was tongue in cheek.

i was sharing the booth with the person that sold it, and youre right, not up to that standard.

Edited by youmechooz

dh5_zpsag9g9bmd.jpg

I just joined this group. I collected comics as a youngin', and recently got back into it. Over the weekend I procured a box of bronze age books that blew me away.Amazing Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man, Marvel Tales, Daredevil, Incredible Hulk, Alpha-Flight, and a few random ones. Some gems were Amazing Spider-Man #'s192, 194, 250, Spectacular...#64, Incredible Hulk #271, and Daredevil #'s168, 172, 181. I'm so excited.

I just joined this group. I collected comics as a youngin', and recently got back into it. Over the weekend I procured a box of bronze age books that blew me away.Amazing Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man, Marvel Tales, Daredevil, Incredible Hulk, Alpha-Flight, and a few random ones. Some gems were Amazing Spider-Man #'s192, 194, 250, Spectacular...#64, Incredible Hulk #271, and Daredevil #'s168, 172, 181. I'm so excited.

Awesome, and welcome to the boards. :applause:

pics or it didn't happen :baiting:

;)