• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,720 posts in this topic

New Mutants Annual #6 has been moving on eBay for the last two days after not moving very much during the rest of August. Some sellers are claiming it's the first appearance of Shatterstar, but why that would cause copies to move is a mystery.

interesting, seems that all the cheap copies have been scooped up. some are also saying it is first x-force.

there's a pinup with shatterstar in the book, the pinup is a team that looks A LOT like the new x force. Think of it like the Wolverine ad in DD 115.

interesting, seems that all the cheap copies have been scooped up. some are also saying it is first x-force.

there's a pinup with shatterstar in the book, the pinup is a team that looks A LOT like the new x force. Think of it like the Wolverine ad in DD 115.

I disagree about the look. Over half the characters in the pinup were not members of the original X-Force team, unless the standing woman is supposed to be Copycat/Domino and not Skids or Magma. Even with a stretch like that, there's no Feral or Warpath.

In addition to NM Ann #6, Marvel Age #82 may be worth watching too as some say that is the 1st published sketch of Cable and Stryfe

Thanks for the Aliens mention. I have that issue. Didn't know it was worth anything (just getting back in to collecting).

Edited by Twisted_Road

Wow that one got past a lot of people. What a deal for the buyer!

The seller clearly didn't list the item properly (he bought the book from me last year and recycled my scan).

Care to disclose how much he bought it from you for?

This will be interesting :popcorn:

Pretty sure it was reported on GPA as it was eBay... $460

The seller clearly didn't list the item properly (he bought the book from me last year and recycled my scan).

Looks like a low sale at $25 in 07, other than that that sale was a huge loss! I never list by auction....

In addition to NM Ann #6, Marvel Age #82 may be worth watching too as some say that is the 1st published sketch of Cable and Stryfe

Thanks for the Aliens mention. I have that issue. Didn't know it was worth anything (just getting back in to collecting).

I believe that's correct. This is the page in question:

MarvelAge82.jpg

I believe that's correct. This is the page in question:

MarvelAge82.jpg

That left leg on "Cybrid"! doh!

I'm still confused about how Stryfe was supposed to turn his head. Those jowl spikes would pretty much make turning more than a few inches either way impossible without stabbing himself in the nipples.