• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Young Terrorist #1 and Guardians Team-Up #10 are gone in my area, some shops didn't even get the YT and GTU was extremely under ordered...

This is coming from the 6 shops in Columbus, OH.

Under ordered, or missed the shipment and will be in stores next week? hm

$7 cover price so probably under ordered on purpose.

I've got about a dozen YT#1's (between both variants) after reading that first issue -- it's a real cool book. And anything that's got DP guest starring in has been pretty solid... With the heat behind the film coming, these lower printed titles are going to have a nice return shortly.

Young Terrorist #1 and Guardians Team-Up #10 are gone in my area, some shops didn't even get the YT and GTU was extremely under ordered...

I've got about a dozen YT#1's (between both variants) after reading that first issue -- it's a real cool book. And anything that's got DP guest starring in has been pretty solid... With the heat behind the film coming, these lower printed titles are going to have a nice return shortly.

Got a link for this film coming? Or is that just speculation?

I've got about a dozen YT#1's (between both variants) after reading that first issue -- it's a real cool book.

And anything that's got DP guest starring in has been pretty solid... With the heat behind the film coming, these lower printed titles are going to have a nice return shortly.

Better?

Batman #357 is gapping up again now as well. The last 9.8 closed at $669. I wonder what my Canadian newsstand 9.8 copy would go for now? It is still the one and only properly identified graded Canadian newsstand edition, and another 9.8 will be tough.........

Fixed.

Do you have one or two tucked away as well? If yes, post it in the CDN newsstand variant thread and fire that sucker back up. It is probably a few pages back now.

Just a general observation about the consistency of CGC's labeling.

Yeah, totally deadpool film. lol

This reminds me of the Last of Us run up a couple of years ago. .

This reminds me of the Last of Us run up a couple of years ago. .

Last of Us was based on a video game and is slated to be a movie though.

Wow. Looks like I will have to dig mine out and post them asap.

Apparently someone is doing alot of PR for Black Mask as it seems all their titles are on fire!

Space Riders 1 just sold today for 75.00

I coulsnt get into that book. So i passes it up, too bad.

Watched another WCNGH 1 cover A sell for over $75 last night.

1st Appearance of Misty Knight (Marvel Premiere #20 - 21) is supposedly heading up according to an article on Bleeding Cool, and there's an unnamed prototype (?) character which resembles if not is her in Marvel Team Up #1 that pre-dates her 1st app by name.

It's all liked to the Luke Cage TV show casting.

It's odd in a way how 1st appearances of characters in TV shows which will eventually be cancelled (even classics like MASH, Seinfeld, Cosby Show, etc. eventually get cancelled and fade into the sunset) shoot up. I wonder if the value growth is sustainable or temporary in most of the titles where it's either a villain or supporting character whose 1st appearance skyrockets just due to news of appearing on TV or Film.

1st Appearance of Misty Knight (Marvel Premiere #20 - 21) is supposedly heading up according to an article on Bleeding Cool, and there's an unnamed prototype (?) character which resembles if not is her in Marvel Team Up #1 that pre-dates her 1st app by name.

It's odd in a way how 1st appearances of characters in TV shows which will eventually be cancelled (even classics like MASH, Seinfeld, Cosby Show, etc. eventually get cancelled and fade into the sunset) shoot up. I wonder if the value growth is sustainable or temporary in most of the titles where it's either a villain or supporting character whose 1st appearance skyrockets just due to news of appearing on TV or Film.

Marvel Premiere #20 - CHECK

Marvel Premiere #21 - CHECK

Marvel Team Up #1 - CHECK!!

I'm all covered!!

I think it depends on whether or not the supporting character stays that way or if they become a lead. I would never have thought Ant-man, especially the later version, would have ever been an in demand character. Same thing with Star-Lord. I wouldn't have predicted that in 1000 guesses. 2c

Believe MP #20 just has her name, #21 is the first time she actually appears with her name and Team-Up #1 was a slightly racist generic hip talking lady (kinda like how Falcon was a pimp) I side with #21. Marvel Team Up #1 is worth a lot with or without her.

Edited by Grahf