• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,812 posts in this topic

Full disclosure, I have a ton of copies and it's not because I plan to resell them.

This makes no sense to me. Why have more than one copy if you don't plan on eventually reselling them? Two copies I can understand, your reader and your untouched high-grade. But "tons"?

Some like having multiples of the same issues and it's not like we're talking about AF15s here. Most were purchased dirt cheap. It's a nostalgia kick in the face flipping through a short box of Darkhawk #1s.

Ive seen pictures...more like a longbox! lol:baiting:

Full disclosure, I have a ton of copies and it's not because I plan to resell them.

This makes no sense to me. Why have more than one copy if you don't plan on eventually reselling them? Two copies I can understand, your reader and your untouched high-grade. But "tons"?

Some like having multiples of the same issues and it's not like we're talking about AF15s here. Most were purchased dirt cheap. It's a nostalgia kick in the face flipping through a short box of Darkhawk #1s.

Ive seen pictures...more like a longbox! lol:baiting:

You're not wrong! :banana:

That's Steve Mortensen's listing. He used to go by Colossus Comics, and would submit massive orders into CGC. He was the one that submitted a few long boxes of Spider-Man 1's, and many came back 9.8's.

I'm not sure if he still takes that approach, or just sends in a large assortment of books.

I placed a bid on that one but was no where close. I didn't think anyone else was taking notice. It's a shame because I would love to have that in my collection.

Edited by whetteon

I placed a bid on that one but was no where close. I didn't think anyone else was taking notice. It's a shame because I would love to have that in my collection.

don't worry, I'm sure it went to good home....