• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mind Mgmt

1,577 posts in this topic

I'm up to date with the floppies, and I plan to re-read the whole series in one go as soon as the final issue is out. ;)
:hi: stranger

It's been a while. I got #34 yesterday and I have the first four hardbacks. Sad to see it go, but Matt has another #1 coming out that's like an epilogue and a new series coming out next year called "Department H" I think. I'm in.

I'm up to date with the floppies, and I plan to re-read the whole series in one go as soon as the final issue is out. ;)
:hi: stranger

It's been a while. I got #34 yesterday and I have the first four hardbacks. Sad to see it go, but Matt has another #1 coming out that's like an epilogue and a new series coming out next year called "Department H" I think. I'm in.

Hi Ryan! Yes, the issue 1 "New MGMT" is actually the final issue (issue 36) of Mind MGMT.

And...I hear an important character dies in issue 35. Ugh. :(

The ending of the last issue left me wanting to find out what the hell is going to happen the next issue.

A bit of excitement and a bit of what-the-blank-is-going-on with that ending.

Patrick

Cannot believe how far back this thread is ON THE DAY THAT THE FINAL ISSUE WAS RELEASED?!?!?

Let's hear your thoughts on the final issue. It's been a long and crazy 3 years!

Side note: Can someone snag me a NYCC Variant? I can't make it to the con and I can't live with a set that's not complete lol

I was reminded by ThoseBackPages that I started the thread. I remember seeing the first issue on the shelf and thinking, I really like Revolver and that Matt Kindt guy. I'll give this a try. I have not been disappointed since. The story telling, the art, the concept all it epic.

So very sad to see it end but happy to have the complete story and collection of the fantastic comic.