• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos thread for entalmighty!
1 1

64 posts in this topic

I'd had two or three transactions with Rob, and this time, we did a trade for comics and some cashola. This was actually the first time ever that I did a trade as I've always been reluctant, but I felt comfortable with him. And this too went off without a hitch. Genuinely a nice guy and easy to work with.

Just had my first deal with Rob...hopefully not our last. (thumbs u Rob kindly bought a big stack of raw Daredevil books from me, and everything was smooth as silk. Great communication on his part...promptly let me know when the books arrived, etc. KUDOS!

Just finished my first transaction with Rob, and it couldn't have gone any smoother. He picked up a number of books from my recent thread, paid instantly, and was great to talk with. Highly recommended, and he'll always be welcome in my sales threads. (thumbs u Thanks!