• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

Well that Cm 17 2nd print 9.8 ended at $370. Didn't one sell here last week for $450 or something?
Book is doing great.. Only five GPA sales.

490. July 2015

377. Last sale.

Looks good. Not a lot of history but for a modern great prices.

Im sure 9.8 books will hit 500 plus someday

It would be insane for her not to at least make an appearance in the Captain Marvel movie and/or Inhumans movie. If/when that happens there should be a bump, maybe a big one. The comic is quite popular and would lend itself well at least to an animated series...

Well that Cm 17 2nd print 9.8 ended at $370. Didn't one sell here last week for $450 or something?

490. July 2015

377. Last sale.

Sold a 9.8 for $517, which might be a steal in a few months. Graded copies seem to have disappeared completely.

:gossip:

490. July 2015

377. Last sale.

Sold a 9.8 for $517, which might be a steal in a few months. Graded copies seem to have disappeared completely.

:golfclap: great price.. Did not see this sale in GPA ? Private sale?

490. July 2015

377. Last sale.

eBay sold, but this ones not tracked by GPA.... :whistle:

490. July 2015

377. Last sale.

eBay sold, but this ones not tracked by GPA.... :whistle:

Congratz!

if anyone cares, someone is giving away an S-load of ANMPO 1 in the Pay-it-forward thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5773834&fpart=1396

if anyone cares, someone is giving away an S-load of ANMPO 1 in the Pay-it-forward thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5773834&fpart=1396

This book is becoming like X-Force 1. You can't throw a bucket of dead hamsters without hitting one.

This book is becoming like X-Force 1. You can't throw a bucket of dead hamsters without hitting one.

But I can't shake the feeling that there's a cartoon coming soon...

ANMN Point One #1 is the winner (so far)

Small sample size, but I sold my ANMNPO CGC 9.8 for $325

Where was this sale? Private? There are only 3 on the census and I own one of them. :) Just curious to track the other two.

So as far as print runs are concerned.

1) ANMPO: 32,929 copies

2) 1:75 variant: est 439 copies (so what if they can be found at 5 below. It's still a low print run!)

3) Ms Marvel 17 2nd Print: 1k copes

Which one will pip the others?

1) First full appearance. Cover appearance. Moderate print run.

2) First full appearance. NO cover appearance. Rare as heck.

3) First 'cameo' appearance. Cover only. Low print run.

Edited by Shawn Low

I’d be curious to read the story in ANMPO to see if it is worth having… While I like the cover of the Ms. Marvel #17 second print, the inside story is drawn in a way that my stomach turns upside down, and Kamala is barely seen in the last page (no face shown). :sick:

I’d be curious to read the story in ANMPO to see if it is worth having… While I like the cover of the Ms. Marvel #17 second print, the inside story is drawn in a way that my stomach turns upside down, and Kamala is barely seen in the last page (no face shown). :sick:

The Story in ANMPO is fun. She's messing around in the city dump, from what I remember.

Id be curious to read the story in ANMPO to see if it is worth having While I like the cover of the Ms. Marvel #17 second print, the inside story is drawn in a way that my stomach turns upside down, and Kamala is barely seen in the last page (no face shown). :sick:

The Story in ANMPO is fun. She's messing around in the city dump, from what I remember.

correct

its more fun than you think. ALso fun is the Kid Loki story.