• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

It is kind of funny looking at how much prices have jumped for the DC SA keys over the past 5 years. This 5.0 copy of B&B #28 set me back a whopping $956 with the BP on March 7, 2010.

http://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/the-brave-and-the-bold-28-justice-league-of-america-dc-1960-cgc-vg-fn-50-off-white-pages/a/110031-11097.s

I wish I still had it now....... :sorry:

Don't we all when it comes to books that were once stone cold, but are now scorching red-hot! :(

Looks like you picked it up at a good time when it was going for something like $300 under condition guide price, but unfortunately, probably sold it off too early.

Interesting to note that with this year's guide it looks like Overstreet has increased the 5.0 valuation on this book by 140% in the interim. Still nothing compared to the 275% valuation increase at top of guide from 2010 to 2015. :o

The bb28's on HA are moving fast!

The 3.5 is lower than I thought it would be at this point based on the last sale. It will be interesting to see where it ends up.

The 4.5 is fairly high already - next bid puts it at $4500 with the BP. I hope it hits close to $6K.

The bb28's on HA are moving fast!

The 3.5 is lower than I thought it would be at this point based on the last sale. It will be interesting to see where it ends up.

The 4.5 is fairly high already - next bid puts it at $4500 with the BP. I hope it hits close to $6K.

I think that is a fair guess. I would assume the 4.5 ends then the 3.5? If so maybe people waiting to see if they win that one then settle for the 3.5. (shrug)

:popcorn:

It will be interesting to see where the two copies on Heritage end up at tonight. The July effect seems to be hitting some other books I am watching now which makes for some tempting potential buys. hm

Wow. They did not move at all. The 4.5 only went for $4302 while the 3.5 only ended up at $2629. Too bad we went out for dinner tonight. I would have bid on the 3.5 at that low price. :cry:

This Justice League movie will be the next Avengers movie, Glad I grabbed my 5.0 OW when I did.

Not that I disagree with the fact that this book has room to grow, if you look at the growth of Avengers 1 versus the first appearance books of its heroes you will be underwhelmed. Particularly lately with Hulk 1...