• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

Finally paid this beauty off!

Being a huge Scorpion fan, there aren't many better splash pages with him.

Goes great with page 2!

If anyone has any pages from Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man # 21, please let me know!!

35jasnr.jpg22e07s.jpg

The splash page is fantastic. Nice pick up.

+1, really like both pages :applause:

I met up with Bill Galvan at Comic-con in San Diego and he delivered these two pages from the story in Archie #649:

CM4EfS-WwAEc7q1.jpg CM4FXzXWIAE_Wmr.jpg

The opening splash hurls the reader right into the action and the second page explains what's going on. Click on the pictures to see them in a slightly bigger size in my CAF gallery.

Just bought this one, the book contains Barry Smith's Ka-Zar story: "Back to the Savage Land", originally published in Astonishing Tales 3-5. So you could say that the cover is Ken Barr's tribute to that story (if someone should wonder about the story behind the cover :-)

photo DSC_1960ddff_zpspgii42de.jpg

photo Savage Tales Annual 1_zpsnw2mz5m5.jpg

Picked up this Flash Gordon page while at the Chicago Comic Con. The seller did not have information as to what comic it came from, nor who the artist is/was. It is twice up, so I assume it is from the silver age era, and my guess is it is from the 1960s King series. Any help identifying it would be appreciated.

49091458-514C-4D6D-83A5-54B30D235A71_zpsrtm91ubl.jpg