• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,226 posts in this topic

Nice Jayman! That's the classic teeth cover. No doubt.

Is anyone picking up the Haunted Horrors Precode reprint series from IDW abd Yoe Books? They are really doing a bang up job with these reprints. I just picked up the latest issue yesterday.

:news:

Also, I located our long lost brother , Precide Keith! He's hanging out on a Facebook Precode group I recently joined. He posted a video flip thru pf some of his favorite comics. Check it out.and join the group if you haven't yet. It's called:

HORROR COMICS:1950S&BEYOND

(Thru Facebook)

Man, I have no idea. Do golden age collectors chase 9.9/10.0 labels like bronze/copper/modern collectors do? It will be interesting to see how much of a premium it brings.

It is insane - seeing a 9.9 label with that book was definitely a double-take moment.

I wouldn't say GA collectors are as grade obsessed as the Bronze / Copper crowd, but there only has to be two deep-pocketed EC Fan-Addicts who want bragging rights for the book to go crazy.

It is insane - seeing a 9.9 label with that book was definitely a double-take moment.

I wouldn't say GA collectors are as grade obsessed as the Bronze / Copper crowd, but there only has to be two deep-pocketed EC Fan-Addicts who want bragging rights for the book to go crazy.

And crazy they will you can count on it.