• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wombat's Magazines
4 4

538 posts in this topic

Yes I am bored. Thought I would take pictures of my meager magazine collection. I mainly collect Frazetta covers, but you can see I have some others as well. Right now I'm trying to focus on acquiring key issues. I'm using the key magazine thread in this forum as a rough guide. Hopefully I'll be updating this thread regularly as I get more. And if threads like this are against the rules apologies in advance.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7961351#Post7961351

IMG_0977%202.jpg

IMG_0978%202.jpg

Thanks Oak. Other than my grail purchase that I'm kind of sort of working on, I think I'm going to concentrate just on Frazetta covers for the time being. I just purchased a very nice Vamp 31 on the boards. Real Elijah Snow had a pretty amazing sales thread. Pretty well picked over now, but still some nice stuff.

Thanks Oak. Other than my grail purchase that I'm kind of sort of working on, I think I'm going to concentrate just on Frazetta covers for the time being. I just purchased a very nice Vamp 31 on the boards. Real Elijah Snow had a pretty amazing sales thread. Pretty well picked over now, but still some nice stuff.

Frazetta art is awesome. You already have the horror mag grail of grails with that Vampirella #1. (thumbs u

:applause: great collection of magazines...

Savage Sword, Eerie, Creepy... So many great reads with beautiful covers by Frazetta!

I've definitely been focusing more on my magazine collection this year than any other...

Finding book is like these in the wild has proved to be a daunting task. However, with some solid purchases on the board I've been able to pick up some great books as well (thumbs u

Frazetta art is awesome. You already have the horror mag grail of grails with that Vampirella #1. (thumbs u

Blazing Combat #1 is a nice book to own as well.

Blazing Combat #1 is a nice book to own as well.

Once I finish paying off an Avengers#4, will going after Blazing Combat 1-4.

+1 :headbang:

Geat pickups wombat

Those look like they are pretty nice shape too!

Next time you'll get that Blazing Combat No.2! :sumo:

There are lots of copies on ebay. I was just trying to find one in the wild. Not sure if I have any more cons coming up so I may have to just bite the bullet.

At some point I'm going to have to make a list of all Frazetta magazine covers out there. Start checking them off.