• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

Not too long ago I set up modern / copper sales thread with over 1,400 CGC graded books.

Today I posted detailed listings for each book with scans of both the front and back covers.

For books with multiple copies I also posted front and back scans of the additional copies and posted them withing spoiler tags.

Hyperlinks have been updated to allow customers to jump from the index to the individual listings.

Enjoy!

Edited by Dr Chaos

Not too long ago I set up modern / copper sales thread with over 1,400 CGC graded books.

Today I posted detailed listings for each book with scans of both the front and back covers.

For books with multiple copies I also posted front and back scans of the additional copies and posted them withing spoiler tags.

Hyperlinks have been updated to allow customers to jump from the index to the individual listings.

Enjoy!

As soon as I get someplace with serious broadband I am going to spend some significant time looking around in that thread. (thumbs u

Enjoy!

As soon as I get someplace with serious broadband I am going to spend some significant time looking around in that thread. (thumbs u

Cool! Have fun! :banana:

Enjoy!

lol But seriously I want to look to, but not on my phone

Enjoy!

300 years from now they won't yet have enough broadband for that

We can rebuild him we have the technology.

I looked while on my phone and my monthly data was used on by the first page. :cry:

There has gotta be an app for that. hm

Edited by Dr Chaos

We can rebuild him we have the technology.

I looked while on my phone and my monthly data was used on by the first page. :cry:

There has gotta be an app for that. hm

Best of luck. With your flip attitude and your "carnival barker" approach to sales threads, I'm sure it will be a smashing success. (thumbs u

Enjoy!

I have also added a much smaller Gold / Silver / Bronze sales thread with 17 more CGC graded books.

If you want one or more books from either or both threads I am always happy to combine shipments.

Have a small set of books that are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and I'll list them here for 24 hours before other venues. They are:

Action 242 CGC 4.0 C/OW

Action 242 CGC 4.5 C/OW

Action 252 CGC 5.5 OW

Amazing Spider-Man 5 CGC 7.5 OW/W

Amazing Spider-Man 101 CGC 9.2 W

Batman 171 CGC 8.5 OW

Batman 181 CGC 6.5 OW/W

Doom Patrol 99 CGC 8.5 OW/W

Fantastic Four 6 CGC 8.0 OW/W

Fantastic Four 14 CGC 8.0 W (this one is gorgeous)

Fantastic Four 48 CGC 6.5 OW/W

Flash 112 CGC 6.0 OW

Silver Surfer 1 CGC 7.0 OW

Strange Tales 126 CGC 7.0 C/OW

Showcase 22 CGC 2.5 OW (temporary hold)

I will be running a reverse auction thread in Copper/Modern either later tonight or tomorrow.

This will be random junk issues. Flash, Green Lantern, The Tick, X-Men and more...

All comics will start at $3!

I'll be listing some serious drek this gorgeous Sunday afternoon on the boards.

I'm not kidding. Drek!

Prices will be cheap so hopefully someone can something they like.

Cheers!

I'm going to be listing a bunch of slabs in the mixed section tomorrow night. I'm also possibly going to sell my entire run of raw Walking Deads. I have #11 and up only missing a few (19 is missing but 27 is there)....

Big sale tomorrow :)

I'm going to try and get a sale going sometime later this week. A small batch ( about 18 books ) of 10 center Actions, Adventure, & Supermans. I'll post the exact night when I'm sure.

I'm bout to post a $3/each bronze raw thread.

Mostly Marvel two-in-one and Sgt Fury, but plenty of other stuff too.

Uploading pics now.