• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LEGO BATMAN - Will Arnett (Batman), Zach Galifianakis (Joker) (2/10/17)
1 1

77 posts in this topic

'Lego Batman' Movie Finds Its Joker (Exclusive)

Zach Galifianakis is in final negotiations to voice the villain in Lego Batman, Warner Bros.’ spinoff of The Lego Movie.

Galifianakis will voice Batman’s classic archenemy, the Joker, joining Will Arnett, who is reprising the role of the Caped Crusader he originated in Lego Movie. Michael Cera recently came on board to voice the hero’s sidekick, Robin.

Dan Lin, Roy Lee, Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the custodians of the Lego screen brand, are producing.

Chris McKay, the animation supervisor on Lego Movie, is directing the project, which has a -script written by author-screenwriter Seth Grahame-Smith.

Michael Cera to voice Robin in Lego Batman movie

Michael Cera has signed on to voice Robin in Lego Batman, the forthcoming spin-off from the surprise 2014 critical smash The Lego Movie, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The 27-year-old star of Superbad and Scott Pilgrim vs the World will join Will Arnett, who is returning in the role of the gruff-voiced caped crusader. Chris McKay, animation supervisor on The Lego Movie, is taking the director’s reins on the spin-off, which is based on a screenplay by Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter’s Seth Grahame-Smith.

Oh boy!

First Marvel. Now she delivers for DC.

THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE Finds Its 'Batgirl' In DAREDEVIL Star Rosario Dawson

Lego Batman has found its Batgirl!

In a move that will only add on to her already illustrious CBM career, Rosario Dawson has signed on to voice Barbara Gordon a.k.a. Batgirl in Warner Bros.' upcoming The Lego Movie spin-off. She joins an impressive cast that already features Will Arnett (Arrested Development) reprising his role as the Dark Knight, Michael Cera (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World) as his sidekick Robin, and Zach Galifianakis (The Hangover) as the villainous Joker.

tn9sY58.jpg

New LEGO Batman Movie Images + Trailer Coming This Week

“Batman is an island onto himself, the only thing he doesn’t have is relationships,” director Chris McKay told USA Today. “We're making About a Boy as directed by (action director) Michael Mann.”

The trailer for the film is due out this week, and star Will Arnett gave fans a little hint of what might be coming when that drops.

“The Batcave is even better than we remembered it, it’s awesome” says Arnett. “But I also love getting into the ho-hum day-to-day of being Batman and what it’s like to fight crime each day. Like the idea of Batman oversleeping his alarm clock makes me laugh. It really does humanize him.”

8V2nZ1a.png

ZyorviX.png

Will Arnett was awesome as Batman in the Lego Movie.

(thumbs u Yes he was. Man, was that movie such a pleasant surprise.

saw it yesterday again it's a fun movie.

When I first saw the trailer, I thought it looked terrible. My daughter wanted to go see it though so I took her. Don't know if I've ever been so wrong about a movie. I went in with absolutely zero expectations and saw a really well-done, clever and charming movie.

Will Arnett was awesome as Batman in the Lego Movie.

(thumbs u Yes he was. Man, was that movie such a pleasant surprise.

saw it yesterday again it's a fun movie.

When I first saw the trailer, I thought it looked terrible. My daughter wanted to go see it though so I took her. Don't know if I've ever been so wrong about a movie. I went in with absolutely zero expectations and saw a really well-done, clever and charming movie.

:cloud9:

My family loves The Lego Movie. It got my kids hooked. The other day all they wanted for their birthday were Legos.

:whee:

The LEGO Batman movie (Superheroes United?) from a few years ago was awesome too. I honestly look forward to this LEGO Batman movie more than Batman/Superman:DoJ.

Oops, I think I just crossed the streams again...