• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - Keith Pollard, John Buscema & Sal Buscema THOR art.

40 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm looking for Thor original artwork pages and covers by Keith Pollard.

I'm also interested in ALL color guides from this run.

Let me know what you've got as if they tick my nostalgia box I'd like to buy them from you.

Edited by r100comics

Here are the two Pollard pages I've bought so far.

Not everyone will like them as much as I do but they're pages that I remember from childhood and transport me back to my early days of collecting. :cloud9:

There are a couple of Pollard Thor pages on CAF that I'd love to own but am yet to hear back from the owners to whom I've made strong offers. If anyone can help broker a deal it would be greatly appreciated. :foryou:

I am willing to pay above FMV for pages that tick the right boxes for me (even if they're nothing special to others).

Opening this up now to include Pollard, John Buscema and Sal Buscema Thor pages.

If it's a page or panel that ticks my nostalgia box then I'm interested.

If it doesn't then I'll let you know right away and won't waste your time.

I am also interested in ALL Thor original color guides from this period.

Please PM me what you have. (thumbs u

I'd like to do the opposite of "name and shame" and list the names of 3 CAF members who have Thor art I really admire.

I'm doing this in the hope they haven't replied to my approaches via CAF for reasons other than they don't want to sell and that someone here knows them and would be kind enough to give them a heads-up or, even better, that they are boardies.

Allison Weinstein

Don Mangus

Karl Scheller