• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jsilverjanet kudos thread
1 1

126 posts in this topic

Picked up several books from Hector's sales thread, and as expected everything went great. Great communication, super easy to deal with, fast/safe ship. Will happily deal with again! Thanks!

I've done multiple deals with Hector, and it's always been perfect from top to bottom. When he's bought from me (as in my last sales thread), he paid immediately and he's friendly as can be. When I bought (from one of his last sales threads), he shipped quickly in superb packaging, and the books were graded spot-on. He's one of the best around here. (worship)

I received the Strange Tales #115 today and it looks great! Fantastic packing job - double boxed with bubble wrap. I doubt even Ace Ventura could have damaged this beauty. Also, super fast shipping! A++++ seller...David

Got a sweet X-Men 1 from Hector and the whole transaction couldn't have went better!

Hector worked with me and held the book until I could sell some of my books as well as a trade to complete the deal! Delivered with bulletproof packaging, I can't express my satisfaction more!

Thanks Hector & Janet! Thems good people! (worship)

Recently bought a grail book from Hector and I couldn't be happier. He was very generous even parting with it, which showed true class and why he's a top-notch member of the boards!

It arrived promptly with bomb-proof packaging. Highly recommend buying from him. :headbang: