• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

AMC will never let WD go until either one of 2 things happen: ratings fall to lowest possible threshold (like that is going to happen anytime soon) or Kirkman wants to stop it. Neither of these things will take place. 2c

Edited by natevegas

All I want is for the Season Six trailer to end with:

"We all have..."

*clink clink clink"

"...something to FEAR"

Fade in of Lucille clinking on the gates of Alexandria. View of Negan "Little pig, little pig, let me come in..."

Immediately throw all copies of WD#100 on eBay.

Riddle me this Batman as much a I love The Walking Dead #1 but there are 780 issues graded9.8 . How can the price value of well over $2000 be maintained. Sooner or later these will be common :baiting:meh

Edited by WEBHEAD

I have a walking dead 1 (first print) pgx 9.9 ss Kirkman Moore. Any idea what I should list it on eBay for? Would I get a green label if I submitted this to cgc btw?

If you sub it to CGC it'll be GLOD and almost certainly not keep its grade.

CGC GLOD or PGX Graded? Which one is less desirable? hm

I have a walking dead 1 (first print) pgx 9.9 ss Kirkman Moore. Any idea what I should list it on eBay for? Would I get a green label if I submitted this to cgc btw?

same issue that sold for $3200ish? then reposted for $4k not long after, didnt sell then all of a sudden is posted on eBay at 12k now BAHAHAHAHA

you submit that to cgc, you will get green label and most likely a 9.8.. making it a maybe a $1500 book. Which is almost what it is as a 9.9ss pgx lol

incase no one seen it....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-1-PGX-9-9-MINT-SS-Kirkman-Moore-NOT-CGC-9-8-1st-Print-Image-Comics-/191651916855?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

Edited by ZGagnon

For that PGX book, maybe the best bet is to send it to the other graders and use their signature verification service. I wish CGC offered that.

+1 it would be good for everyone involved ....

Ok who has the green label 116 third print on eBay......

haha. quite the reach on his price too seeing as the only 9.8ss yellow label to sell went for what.. $1500ish.

can't wait til the stacks of those books start popping up.. i know someone with a few non signed copies.. figure that one out when apparently theres only what 25 or so all signed by adlard lol