• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

yes, open it...sealed ones aren't selling for much

Should I sell the sketch now...? Should I slab it... It's def a 9.8 candidate...And it's got boobs instead of penises... Which I haven't seen a lot of... Only thing that's sucks is the stupid green cgc label it will getl...

Sell yesterday

yes, open it...sealed ones aren't selling for much

Should I sell the sketch now...? Should I slab it... It's def a 9.8 candidate...And it's got boobs instead of penises... Which I haven't seen a lot of... Only thing that's sucks is the stupid green cgc label it will getl...

Sell yesterday

(thumbs u

Just remember to photoshop the boobs out before listing it on eBay

I'm curious about the long term potential of books like NTT #2, UXM #221, ASM #300 and others.

IH #181 keeps going up. Is it the same for these? Is it worth buying in high grade now (9.6/9.8) and holding onto? Or are there too many out there?

I'm curious about the long term potential of books like NTT #2, UXM #221, ASM #300 and others.

IH #181 keeps going up. Is it the same for these? Is it worth buying in high grade now (9.6/9.8) and holding onto? Or are there too many out there?

Personally I can only see NTT 2 going down, quite a bit down in a few years.

221 meh. Not a fan so no comment.

300 in 9.8 I'd hold. Lots of people grew up and continue to love Venom.

2c

Well on that note I'm looking for an ASM #300 9.6/9.8 at a decent price.

I'll send you a scan as soon as it's finished being photoshopped . . . ;)

I'd be really interested if you can make it a 9.9 thanks!!!

Well on that note I'm looking for an ASM #300 9.6/9.8 at a decent price.

I'll send you a scan as soon as it's finished being photoshopped . . . ;)

Only if you send a picture of the photoshopped certification number since that was the only thing altered. The slab and grade are (thumbs u

2c

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong acronym here....but if we are talking about the first Deathstroke, why would you think it will be going down quite a bit, if at all?

Slade is awesome and DC seems to be interested in pushing him.

2c

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong acronym here....but if we are talking about the first Deathstroke, why would you think it will be going down quite a bit, if at all?

Slade is awesome and DC seems to be interested in pushing him.

I was thinking this too, but I don't know anything so I just shut up and look pretty. But, yes, If deadpool does well I can see DC pushing Slade as the bada** version. I hope it does drop in price. I just sold my 9.4 SS because I want a 9.8 SS.