• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,323 posts in this topic

Not the best pic. The colors are amazing on this copy. I don't know how I manage to take such bad pics of half of my books....

DSC_0004%20808x1280_zpshezvl87v.jpg

Great book!

Isn't he more likely to find a P.X. the way he's running than if he went in the other direction? hm

Not the best pic. The colors are amazing on this copy. I don't know how I manage to take such bad pics of half of my books....

DSC_0004%20808x1280_zpshezvl87v.jpg

Great book!

Isn't he more likely to find a P.X. the way he's running than if he went in the other direction? hm

Thank you! (thumbs u

And I think that you are right about that. lol

I've loved my EC books I've read (TFTC 42 great! and weird science 9 awesome cover!which is why i bought it in the first place!)

rantrant but with that said the pacing is horrible!!! what i mean by that is the page before the "reveal" CAN SEE THE LAST PANEL!!!! now I'm young 36 but i CANT SEEM TO NOT PEEK! couldn't they at least stuck an ad page or moved the story 1 page so all us impatient people won't look ahead! :censored::censored::censored::censored:rantrant over

still love EC :cloud9:

Other than Mad Magazine and Shock Illustrated, I believe the only other EC to have a 1956 cover date was the last issue of Incredible Science Fiction (Jan-Feb 1956). Their last true comic book.

Other than Mad Magazine and Shock Illustrated, I believe the only other EC to have a 1956 cover date was the last issue of Incredible Science Fiction (Jan-Feb 1956). Their last true comic book.

..... and what a comic book it is..... ISF 33 :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

My all time favorite comic book Christmas cover; love to pull it out and show it to the frau, who reminds me that I could just as easily be the one on the receiving end of the axe...

2cgbq8m.jpg

One of my favorite Wood covers (I don't believe that I have posted this yet, if yes my apologies).

DSC_0021%20857x1280_zpsdzhpbccu.jpg

Wow! That's an absolutely stunning copy Mike! You've really been on a roll this Summer :applause:

Thank you Caleb! (thumbs u

Actually I've had this one for a while and stumbled onto it while going through a few of my boxes today...

...but you're right, I've added a few nice books to my collection recently. :)

Edited by gojira