• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 Appreciation/ Club Thread
12 12

1,166 posts in this topic

:baiting: buy the 9.8 and sell your 9.6

This.

+1

At these prices I've given some thought to downgrading from my yellow 9.8 (Michelinie) to a blue 9.6. If it weren't my OO bought off the rack it'd be easier to pull that trigger.

Went to Megacon in orlando and got cracked my 9.6 asm#300 afterwords had Stan Lee put his famous signature on it. I'm hoping it maintains the 9.6 or if i get lucky some how goes up in grade lol. All i know is i don't want it going down..

I sold my blue label 9.6 back in November, and I just purchased my first copy since then during the CLink auction last week. It's no 9.6, but I have never had a sig series copy of this one before.

yA3VdQO.jpg

I sold my blue label 9.6 back in November, and I just purchased my first copy since then during the CLink auction last week. It's no 9.6, but I have never had a sig series copy of this one before.

yA3VdQO.jpg

Very nice welcome (back) to the club.

I also noticed that the 9.8 blue label copy went for $1250 in that same auction. Too bad c link doesn't report to GPA.

-J.

Sold my copy about 8 years ago because I didn't like the grade.

Just finally re-bought a copy so many years later.

I ended up selling ASM 194 and 238 in the same deal. Damn it.

Patrick

I posted a picture of 1 of my CGC 9.6's and a few raw copies a while back. I finally started going through my collection and started to organize it pulling all the Key Issues and grouping them together.

Here's a few more of my ASM #300 I have 4 CGC 9.6's 2 CGC 9.4's and I have around 6 to 9 Raw Copies and I have 1 Mini Reprint CGC 9.6.

Amazing%20Spider-Man%20300%209.4s%20A_zpsgbn1wxoc.jpg

Amazing%20Spider-Man%20300%209.6s%20A_zps0dzrejum.jpg

asmg_zpsf82caf38.jpg

Amazing%20Spider-Man%20300%209.6%20Mini_zps0xlwupxu.jpg

Not sure if I posted this or not... this is my copy that I bought off the spin-rack when it was new. I missed the direct market one, so I had to wait a month for the newstand ones to come out so I could get a copy. I had it signed about a year ago via NYComics.

2464496_Full_Obv.jpg