• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

Come on comic world, AS 59 is the one to get, that's where her character REALLY starts developing! (Why is it that my collection includes so many mini-hoards of second appearances?)

Are you from Chicago?

-------

no, why?

Are you from Oklahoma?

Come on comic world, AS 59 is the one to get, that's where her character REALLY starts developing! (Why is it that my collection includes so many mini-hoards of second appearances?)

Are you from Chicago?

-------

no, why?

2nd City

(worship)

does this mean, what I think it means? hm

Isn't the story that the artist kept drawing her boobs bigger and bigger until someone at editorial finally noticed and said, "Hey, tone it down with the boobage!" ?

Isn't the story that the artist kept drawing her boobs bigger and bigger until someone at editorial finally noticed and said, "Hey, tone it down with the boobage!" ?

That artist was Wally Wood.

Yeah, that's a crazy price for the 169, but listing is wrong; 169 is the 1st appearance, but origin is ST170

Yeah, that's a crazy price for the 169, but listing is wrong; 169 is the 1st appearance, but origin is ST170

Muscle shark ran into problems here, in part because he inflated grades. Looks like he is up to old tricks. Dr Frankenbook doh!

If the sale is legit the buyer on the strange tales 169 will be very disappointed. The seller is a worthless POS that uses camera angles to deceive buyers. That's a NM- copy at best.

Can you fill me in about this seller. If you don't want to put it in this thread you can pm me. I'm not the winner of this auction. I did bid on both 9.8 cgc copies that were on comiclink within the last year. the suscha news copy went for about 800 and another copy went for 2000. Only 5 copies exist in 9.8 I know Greg Cicchetti(chics cosmic comics) was also bidding on the 2 on comiclink. Neither one of us ended up winning. Never thought the Suscha News copy would go for 800 so I bid high on the next one and it went for 2000

Can you fill me in about this seller. If you don't want to put it in this thread you can pm me. I'm not the winner of this auction. I did bid on both 9.8 cgc copies that were on comiclink within the last year. the suscha news copy went for about 800 and another copy went for 2000. Only 5 copies exist in 9.8 I know Greg Cicchetti(chics cosmic comics) was also bidding on the 2 on comiclink. Neither one of us ended up winning. Never thought the Suscha News copy would go for 800 so I bid high on the next one and it went for 2000

HOS;

Dr. Frankenstein aka muscleshark aka WALDO-JOHNSON

Went by Silversurpher among others on eBay

Classic FDQ exit.

Drama Queen exit

I would say in general you'd have to be kind of skeptical of someone who would leave that much money on the table. Even a walkthrough grading with express insured shipping for a 'surefire' dr strange 169 9.8 (with 9.9 potential), they're leaving potentially $1,000+ (I didn't look up GPA but its probably even more) on the table because they can't wait a week to get the comic back?

Others may have more specific knowledge. I would just be skeptical on the face of things.

If you look at his feedback a month ago an Avengers Annual 10 got up to $117. can't tell if it is the same one as here. the seller left feedback, but that doesn't mean anything i suppose. 5 feedback buyer.