• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,617 posts in this topic

1-67 complete; i am now done, DONE, i tell you!

But... the Galactus storyline in 72-75... and the classic covers!

:thumbsup: The FF covers don't get much better than 74 & 75.

They are pretty sweet

Push it out to 100, you're so close to it already

1-67 complete; i am now done, DONE, i tell you!

But... the Galactus storyline in 72-75... and the classic covers!

:thumbsup: The FF covers don't get much better than 74 & 75.

They are pretty sweet

Push it out to 100, you're so close to it already

nope; as you can see below, my italian ff guru, claudio, established my cutoff. i'll make do with the rest by having a 73, which is part of my "every s.a. spidey app." set.

So you bought them… :applause:

#61-67 are an absolute must-have, then one can stop even if it would be great to stretch up to #102. ;)

so I need 66 & 67, eh?

That goes for sure, if anything for the fact the story unfolds all the way through them: starting with the Sandman slipping in in #61, Blastaar joining the fun in #62 up to #63 – a little vacation on a desert island only to be life-threatened by the Kree Sentry in #64 (discovering there are other ancient not-exactly-friendly civilizations beside the Skrulls) – not a minute to breathe back home in #65 where a disturbing "shared" nightmare reveals that you’ve been sentenced to death by the Kree Supreme intelligence (via the courteous judgement of Ronan nonetheless).

And in the meanwhile a mysterious figure, gliding through walls, has decided that Alicia's sculpting skills are required elsewere… go figure where?

We'll discover it in #66 and #67, then hopefully we can have some rest. :P

Yes, I’d say you need them. ;)

but i'm only "done" as regards the run of interest; i'm still going to dabble in upgrading, and in fact am just about decided on sticking the st 101-110 set up for sale in the market to convert over to a couple expensive ff upgrades. i did it once before because i didn't want to shell out the dough for a 110, but the sales thread led to a trade into one.

Great new additions here...love these early covers.

Here's another one, as I just picked this sharp book up as an upgrade. I am digging the colors on this one:

FF%2013_zpspxbxtepe.jpg

Thanks for 'watching'!

Dan