• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Looks like this is the only 9.9 Ramos variant on the census. No 10's either... Highest graded. That made my week.

They must be behind, I got a 9.9 a few months back

15-1_zpsgsal96nx.jpg

That must be the one on the census I'm guessing? Looks like it has a friend now...

No, it's not. Different serial #, which makes three now including yours. Man, how far behind is that census? Months behind is not cool. Nothing like tripling the census in 15 minutes....

Pinky Lee Zepplin - I saw that post that you just deleted.

What did you mean by "that graphic is messed up, mine is actually the 0253416029". ???

Did you photoshop the serial # on your picture?

So your saying the serial #0343416002 on your photo isn't real?

Now you change the picture on your OP?

What gives with that 6002 picture?

Somethings not right here...

Cardsone tried selling 4-packs of comics in our local convenience stores.

Not exaggerating, they didn't even last one month because it sold so poorly.

Though I don't see how a month is long enough to have any indicator.

I look threw them and it was utter garbage.

All older Top Cow/Image stuff.

Looked like the same random books in every pack and nothing worth a dime.

Patrick

Confused... How do you know that's a fake serial #?

Search it on the CGC website, it comes back void - no match found.

I wouldn't have even noticed if he didn't go all Tom Brady and delete the post and image.

If he starts deflating comics, he should be suspended from the boards!

I wouldn't have even noticed if he didn't go all Tom Brady and delete the post and image.

That is not unusual for CGC to have a new slab not show up on the census. Pinky is a honest guy come on now really ?

That is not unusual for CGC to have a new slab not show up on the census. Pinky is a honest guy come on now really ?

Pinky is one of my favorite people. Good guy. (thumbs u

:lol:

I didn't ask for peoples opinion on his character, but I'm sure pinky thanks you for your support.

I asked him to explain why he's posting and deleting a 9.9 slab with a photoshopped serial #. Still waiting...

Pinky Lee Zepplin -

EF557AC0-DFC3-48F6-AF4B-B653E91006D9_zpshx4dompk.jpg

Can you please explain this photo with a fake serial # you posted, and are now trying to delete?

Somehow the barcode is https://www.cgccomics.com/grading/verify-cgc-comic.aspx?cgc-comic-cert=0253416029 now?

Great catch! Photoshopped the serial #, but missed the barcode. Bad photoshop job too, case is all wonky and the text is blurred, but the serial # is clear as day. Bad stuff going on with this image that needs explaining.

I didn't ask for peoples opinion on his character, but I'm sure pinky thanks you for your support.

I asked him to explain why he's posting and deleting a 9.9 slab with a photoshopped serial #. Still waiting...

There are many CGC listings on ebay with wrong #'s or the # is completely blacked out. This started happening when people attempted to add other people's book to their own registry sets. Some boardies went through this a year or two ago. The reason I mentioned Pinky's character is that your tone seemed accusatory (maybe I read it wrong) and I didn't feel that he owed you or anyone else an explanation. He was simply stating for anyone that there are more 9.9's than there are listed at CGC. Another guy had already confirmed this with his grades. (thumbs u

Edited by The Authority