• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

Someone better send Skybound the memo

You better get your PM's sorted, here's a recent one you haven't read yet....

#6115087 - 07/27/15 07:13 PM Re: Mystery Box

What is this then,before it gets buried in hippy dippy thickness....

This is a transaction that started in February that still hasn't been fulfilled.

Id like to think you are being rather polite after six months...there has been communicating messafes im sure?

For being me, I am extremely polite in this situation, not to mention patient. But that is really starting to run out

I've heard good things, which is why I engaged to begin with.

A response has been made, so everything is all good :)

Sorry about the slow response. I usually only check messages here Sun-Tues, and if it's something I asked for in the message, then I hold off on answering just because I don't want it to be marked as read, when I still need to act on it for follow up. If the PM boxes would let you flag your PMs, with like a color or a flag of some sort that'd be pretty nice, but they don't.

Oh while I'm here...I did notice some threads where people are being deceptive with their titles. It's like a not so clever trick to get people to open your threads and if we're going to start dashing threads for no return policies and other stuff of that ilk, then maybe we should start dashing threads that are intentionally masking content...y'know and then we don't have to waste our times opening junk we don't want to see...and then when that's done, if we could somehow start getting charged a fee of say 5% of sales prices to start and gradually bump it to 10% so we can really feel like ebay then that'd be fantastic!

Oh while I'm here...I did notice some threads where people are being deceptive with their titles. It's like a not so clever trick to get people to open your threads... then maybe we should start dashing threads that are intentionally masking content...y'know and then we don't have to waste our times opening junk we don't want to see...

I dont think click-baiting is the end of the world, now if the deception continues in the actual sales thread that's another matter.

Like say selling a pence copy of a book, without mentioning its a pence copy and only using a fuzzy picture where you cant read any of the label info except for the grade...

not that anyone's doing that...

oue78.jpg

Mad phat slats, yo!

I think we've got Roy's new comic sales ad campaign. lol

ouxxr.jpg

:headbang:

Thinking about picking up this beauty.....if Roy will consent to autograph it for me.

roy%20comic%202_zps2hkuop5m.jpg

Deceptive thread titles...

When I ran a "Plastic Crack" thread in Mixed... was anyone actually expecting real crack?

Glad .for all.positive stuff and hugs and things.

Serious,i had no doubt algems would pull through.

(lol on algems cause im a dummy lol)

J should get it.

If you are vouching, Jimmers, I pay attention ;)